Jan. 11, 2012
Frequently Asked Questions – ESPN College Gameday
1. What time do the doors open?
- Doors at the Tucker Center will open at 8:30 a.m. Fans with a Garnet & Gold ticket can enter at 8:15 a.m.
2. Do I need a ticket to attend ESPN College Gameday?
- No, the event is free to the public. The Tucker Center will be cleared at the conclusion of ESPN College Gameday. Students who attend ESPN College Gameday and have a ticket to the Florida State vs. North Carolina game will need to get their hand stamped upon exit of the Tucker Center. This will allow early admission when the doors open for the game at 12:30 p.m.
3. Will concessions be open before the show starts?
- Yes, concessions will be open inside the Tucker Center. Breakfast will be provided on the courtyard of the Tucker Center courtesy of Dunkin’ Donuts.
4. Where can I park?
- The main parking lot at the Tucker Center will be open. The fee to park in the lot is $8. Students can park free in the Turnbull Center parking garage with a valid FSU student ID.
5. Can I bring posters inside the Tucker Center for ESPN College Gameday?
- Yes, you can bring posters into the event. There will also be a poster making station setup outside the Tucker Center before ESPN College Gameday.
6. Will there be any giveaways during the event?
- There will be lots of free giveaways, including breakfast for those who arrive early courtesy of Dunkin’ Donuts. One FSU student will also have the chance to win $18,000.
7. Where is the best place to sit for ESPN College Gameday?
- The ESPN College Gameday set will be placed in front of sections N1, P1 and Q1. Additional seating will be made available in sections M1 and R1 based on attendance.
8. Where do I go if I have a Garnet or Golden ticket?
- At the main gate you will see two lines, one for Garnet & Gold tickets , and another line for general public entering ESPN College Gameday.
9. I have a ticket for the game. Are there special gates that I should use to re-enter after ESPN College Gameday?
- If you attend ESPN College Gameday and have a ticket to the Florida State vs. North Carolina game, you will receive a stamp upon exit and will be allowed to re-enter early at Gate E.
10. Are there tickets still available for the Florida State vs. #3 North Carolina game?