Indoor Tennis Facility – Court Reservations
To make court reservations please call (850) 645-9820
Please leave a message to reserve a court for 1.5 hrs sessions including your contact information and the number of courts you would like to reserve and we will return you call as soon as possible.
Same day reservations and walk up play with no reservation are available on a first come first serve basis during the following times:
Mon-Fri – 3:30pm-8pm
Sat and Sun – 10am-2pm
The facility may close early after 6:30 due to the last 1.5 hour reservation slot not being filled.
Reservations required 24hrs in advance during the following times:
Sat and Sun – 8am-10am and 2pm-8pm
- Duration of court use is a maximum of one and a half (1.5) hours for either singles or doubles. Staff will let players know when there is 15 minutes left in the court reservation.
- The court time of one and a half (1.5) hour timeframe will begin once staff has assigned a court for play. Should a player in your party be delayed, a 10-minute default rule will be in effect for court reservations.
- Daily court reservations may not be made or used for private instruction. Anyone observed providing instruction during a daily court reservation will be removed and not allowed to make future reservations.
Facility Closures & Rain Checks
- The FSU Men’s and Women’s varsity teams have priority of courts for practice and matches. Should inclement weather arise during these times the Court Supervisor will clear the courts as needed. The facility is also utilized for group lesson/clinics/camps/programs and rentals for tournaments. The staff will notify patrons as soon as possible for upcoming events and closures.
- If a player is requested to clear the courts due to a prescheduled activity moving indoors due to inclement weather a player will receive a rain check if they have played 45 minutes or less.