- Parking lots will open two hours early; the Green lot will open at 1 p.m. and the Orange Lot will open at 2 p.m.
- Save time entering the lots, and save $5 per car, by purchasing parking in advance of game day. Orange Lot parking – regularly price at $30 per car – is available for just $25 when purchased before gameday.
- To increase speed of entrance, parking lots on the east side of the stadium (near the turnpike) have two separate lanes; one for pre-paid parking and one for cash. Lots on the west side are considered to be all cash lots and do not have pre-paid parking lanes.
- Click here to purchase your gameday parking.
7. Is there RV Parking available?
- RV parking is available for $80. RV parking lots open six hours prior to kickoff.
8. What times do gates open to Sun Life Stadium?
- All stadium entrance gates open 1 1/2 hours before kick-off. All patrons will be wanded as they enter the stadium. To avoid long lines and congestion, please get to the stadium early.
9. Is there a policy on tailgating at Sun Life Stadium?
- Occupy only ONE parking space per vehicle.
- Tailgate directly behind your vehicle using the designated 8’x10′ space outlines on the ground.
- Do not block the fire lane; the lane is needed for emergency response vehicles.
- Barbeque grills are allowed; open-flame fires are not allowed.
- Extinguish hot coals before leaving the area.
- Do not dispose of charcoal briquettes on the ground. After they’re cold, place them in a plastic bag and deposit them in a trash bin.
- Clean up your area so it’s safe for you and others.
- Enjoy the game!
10. Is the game sold out?
- No, tickets for the game are still available through the Miami ticket office. Call 1-800-462-2637 or click here to get your tickets. On gameday, ticket offices at Sun Life Stadium will open at 4:00 p.m. at Gates B, D, F and H. Ticket/Media Will Call will open at 4:00 p.m. at Gate H.
11. Are student tickets available?
- No, all student tickets for the Florida State vs. Miami game have been sold.
12. Am I allowed to re-enter the stadium after I have left?
- No re-entry will be allowed without a stadium-issued re-entry pass.
13. What items are restricted at Sun Life Stadium Stadium?
- Animals (Except for certified animals assisting disabled guests.)
- Alcoholic beverages
- Bags, purses, or camera cases exceeding 14 in. x 14 in. x 8 in. in size
- Bottles, Cans, Thermoses, Coolers, Hard Containers
- Umbrellas, Poles, Brooms
- Strollers (Permitted in Suites only. Strollers must enter Gates C, G or E)
- Cameras with lenses exceeding 8″
- Noise makers, laser pointers and any other item deemed dangerous or inappropriate
- Weapons of any kind (Firearms, Knives, Pocket Knives)
14. Are there ATM’s available at Sun Life Stadium?
- For your convenience, ATMs are located at the following locations:
- Grand Plaza – Team Store by Gate G
- 100 Level: 106, 121, 134, 149, 150
- 200 Level: 213, 215, 227, 243, 244, 255
- 400 Level: 409, 422, 434, 443, 448, 456
15. Who do I contact in the need of First Aid?
- If you have an emergency, please locate a Guest Relations or Security Representative immediately. A First Aid Room is located at Section 156.
16. Where do I report Lost and Found?
- Lost and found during events is located at Guest Relations sections 127, 156, 315, 342, 427, 456. On non-event days, lost and found may be contacted at (305) 623-6100. Lost and found items will be held for 30 days after the event and if they remain unclaimed after 30 days are either disposed of or donated to a charitable organization. Sun Life Stadium is not responsible for lost or damaged goods.
17. Where can I find information on the FSU vs. Miami weekend events?