- All parking gates open five hours before kick-off. Gate E (Edwards Mill Road), will open at 7 a.m. for vendors and service personnel only.
- All parking on the grounds of Carter-Finley Stadium is reserved and is accessible by parking pass only. General public parking is located in the Vet School fields, and paid lots can be located at the West Chase Office Complex (West Chase Rd. and Blue Ridge Rd.), Wade Office Park I (Wade Ave. between Edwards Mill Rd. and Trinity Rd.), and Trinity Park Office Complex (Trinity Rd. between Edwards Mill Rd. and Nowell Rd.).
- Handicapped parking is available for purchase on a priority basis through the Wolfpack Club. Fans with special needs that are in need of a parking pass can pay ($15) to park at Cardinal-Gibbons High School and ride a shuttle to and from Dail Plaza North. Cars will need to display a disability placard in order to park. The shuttle runs every 15 minutes and only travels to and from the Dail Plaza North. It will NOT take fans to the West or East entrance gates. Riders of the shuttle will receive a boarding pass that should be shown to board the return shuttle after the game.
- If someone is in your space, please do not park in another space. Notify a parking attendant or call McLaurin Parking at (919) 749-1405.
8. Is there RV Parking available?
- For non-reserved RV parking information, please contact the NC State Fairgrounds at (919) 821-7400.
9. What times do gates open to Carter-Finley Stadium?
- All stadium entrance gates open 1 1/2 hours before kick-off. Vaughn Towers patrons are permitted to enter 2 hours before the games at Gates 4, 8 and 12.
10. Is there a policy on tailgating at NC State?
- Permitted parking facilities for Carter-Finley football games will open 5 hours prior to kick-off. Fan access is not available prior to this.
- Tents shall remain contained within the allocated parking area of a tailgating group.
- Tailgate participants should discard all trash in the trashcans provided throughout the parking areas. If trashcans are full, tailgate participants shall bag and tie their own trash and leave it at the parking bumper for collection after the game.
- Tailgating music shall be at a level considerate to your neighbors as dictated by campus police.
11. Is the game sold out?
12. Are student tickets available?
- No, all student tickets for the Florida State vs. NC State game have been sold.
13. Am I allowed to re-enter the stadium after I have left?
- Yes, fans are allowed to re-enter Carter-Finley Stadium. Please follow the instructions listed below:
- Fans re-entering the stadium must be in possession of their ticket as well as the pass out stub they received at the gate prior to exiting.
- Bags or backpacks are prohibited. Diaper bags accompanied by an infant are permitted.
- At the point of re-entry, all fans in possession of a bag will have that bag checked by an event staff member.
- Please allow appropriate time to assure you are reseated prior to half-time kick-off.
- Pass Outs are available starting with five minutes left on the game clock in the 2nd quarter.
- The issuing of Pass Outs end at the beginning of the 3rd quarter
- Pass Outs are not available at all other times
16. What items are restricted at Carter-Finley Stadium?
- Food, drink containers, bottles, artificial noise makers, cans, thermos bottles, ice bags, ice chests, strollers, video cameras, large flags, flags on poles, banners or signs, weapons, or any object deemed hazardous by stadium management. Large bags and backpacks are prohibited. Diaper bags are permitted if accompanied by an infant. Umbrellas are allowed into Carter-Finley stadium, but they cannot be used in any seating areas.
17. Are there ATM’s available at Carter-Finley Stadium?
- For your convenience, ATMs are located at Gate 2, Gate 9 and the North End Zone Concourse. For any ATM issues, visit the nearest Guest Services Station; stations can be found near Gate 4 on the west side of the stadium, and near Gates 8 and 9 on the east side of the stadium
18. Who do I contact in the need of First Aid?
- Emergency Response Centers are provided courtesy of Rex Hospital. Patrons in need of medical attention should visit one of these two locations:
- East Stands-located behind Gate 9
- West Stands-located behind Gate 4
19. Where do I report Lost and Found?
- Please refer all lost articles and children to a Campus Police officer. A Campus Police Command Center Van will be located inside the stadium between Gates 4 & 5. After the game, Campus Police can be contacted at (919) 515-3000.