18. Who do I contact in the need of First Aid?
- First aid stations are located near sections 120 and 145 on the main concourse. On the upper concourse they are located near sections 319 and 344. Paramedics are positioned on the east and west walkways of the main and upper concourses and at each end zone.
19. Where do I report Lost and Found?
- All guests looking to claim or report lost items during an event should visit a Guest Services booth. Guests inquiring about lost items at previous event should contact the Stadium Office at 813-350-6500 during regular business hours. Lost items are brought down to the Stadium Office by the end of the event.
FSU vs. South Florida Weekend Events
Friday, September 28th
> “Pow-Wow at the Pool” at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino | 6-10pm
- FREE Poolside at the Hard Rock from 7pm-10pm
- Live DJ Spinning the Hottest Hits Poolside
- Contests, games and prizes for Seminole Fans
- Cash bar with food options
- Special FSU v USF game ticket raffle
- *Must be 18 and Up to enter
- For more information visit tampanoles.com/fsuvsusfweekend
Saturday – September 29th
> Game-Day Coffee Chat with FSU President Eric Barron and Heisman Trophy Winner Chris Weinke
- 10-11:30am at Renaissance Tampa Costa Del Sol Ballroom 4200 Jim Walter Boulevard RSVP at alumni.fsu.edu/community/coffeechat
> Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Fear the Spear Tailgate Party
- Join thousands of your Seminole friends at the “Fear the Spear” Tailgate! Located on the campus of HCC, the Official Tailgate Party of FSU has you covered with delicious all you can eat BBQ from Port-A-Pit Bar-B-Que, ice-cold unlimited beverages (including beer), live music provided by the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino, kids activities, tailgate games and much, much more! Find out all the important information at TampaNoles.com/FSUvsUSFWeekend.