- Tailgating is prohibited in all satellite parking lots.
12. Is the game sold out?
13. What gate should I enter?
- Gate A of Alumni Stadium.
13. Am I allowed to re-enter the stadium after I have left?
- Re-entry is not allowed at Alumni Stadium.
14. Where is the Boston College will-call ticket office located?
- Visiting will call is located at Gate A of Alumni Stadium.
15. When does Alumni Stadium open?
- The stadium opens 90 minutes prior to kickoff.
16. What items are restricted at Alumni Stadium?
- Alcoholic beverages
- Artificial noisemakers
- Bags larger than 1’x1’x1′
- Balls & Frisbees
- Cameras with a lens greater than 4″
- Car seats
- Ice Chests/Coolers
- Laptop computers
- Laser pointers
- Metal or hard plastic frame chairs or folding chairs
- Outside food or drink
- Signs on poles
- Shoes with wheels (wheelies)
- Strollers (Umbrella strollers are permitted)
- Video cameras
- Additional items may be prohibited at the discretion of the law enforcement officials as dictated by increased threat conditions.
17. Are there ATM’s available at Alumni Stadium?
- ATM’s are located on the Conte Forum concourse and at Walsh Hall and Corcoran Commons.