- Tailgating is allowed 5 feet behind each vehicle. Any tailgating activity that limits the ability of the parking attendant to efficiently park all cars will be asked to move.
12. Is the game sold out?
- Yes. We recommend that you search for tickets on our official StubHub page.
13. What gate should I enter?
- All visitors to Memorial Stadium are requested to enter at Gates 1, 5, 9, 11 or 13. Top Deck ticketholders must enter via the ramps, located behind the North and South stands. Ramp entrances are adjacent to Gates 1 and 13 (South) and Gates 5 and 9 (North).
14. Am I allowed to re-enter the stadium after I have left?
- Readmittance with handstamp is allowed. However, fans will need to have a handstamp and stub of game ticket. Fans will also have to go through the same level of security screening as they did upon entering.
15. Where is the Clemson will-call ticket office located?
- Will-call tickets can be picked up at the IPTAY Center / Ticket Office, located at the Northwest corner of Memorial Stadium.
16. When does Memorial Stadium open?
- The stadium opens 1 1/2 hours prior to kickoff.
17. What items are restricted at Memorial Stadium?
- Large Bags
- Alcholic Beverages
- Food or Drink containers
- Artificial noisemakers
- Home video cameras
- Laser Devices
- Additional items may be prohibited at the discretion of the law enforcement officials as dictated by increased threat conditions.
18. Are there ATM’s available at Memorial stadium?
- ATM’s are located in the concourse areas of the North and South side of Memorial Stadium.
19. Is there an official FSU gathering on Friday night?
- Yes, the FSU Alumni Association in conjunction with Seminole Boosters will be holding a free reception on Friday night at the Carolina Ale House. The Ale House is locateed at 113 South Main Street, Greenville, SC.
20. Is there an official FSU tailgate on Saturday?
- Yes, the FSU Alumni Association in conjunction with Seminole Boosters will be holding the officlal FSU tailgate from 12:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. The tailgate will be located at Clemson University’s Campus Beach and Recreation Area. The cost of the tailgate is $20 per person and that includes food and non-alcoholic beverages. Cash parking will be available for $20 and a shuttle ride is included to and from the game. Click here to register for the tailgate.