- The game will be shown nationally on ESPNU.
6. Are there any special promotions for the Florida State vs. Idaho game?
- Florida State will honor its 24 seniors in a special senior day ceremony during pregame. Make sure to get to Doak early to honor these great student-athletes who have meant so much to Florida State.
- The Seminole Spirit walk begins at College Town at 2:45 p.m.
- The Seminole Boosters will honor their 50-year donors in a special ceremony at the Indoor Practice Facility beginning at 12:30 p.m.
7. Can I listen to the game on the radio?
- You can follow “The Voice of the Seminoles” Gene Deckerhoff, along with William Floyd and Tom Block on any of our Seminole IMG Sports Network affiliates. For a complete list of affiliates click here.
8. Is the game broadcast on satellite radio?
- The game will be broadcast on Sirius channel 137 and XM channel 193.
9. How do I follow the Seminoles online?
- Seminoles.com should be your home for Florida State athletics online. You can listen to the game in Seminoles.com All-Access or the official Florida State Seminoles iPhone or Android Apps, get live stats through Gametracker, watch the post-game press conference free here. You will also want to check back after the game as Seminoles.com will have on-field highlights plus complete interviews with head coach Jimbo Fisher and selected players. Seminoles.com will also feature the calls of Gene Deckerhoff and William Floyd as well as great photo galleries from the sidelines.
10. Is the Moore Athletic Center Great Hall open on gameday?
- Yes, the Moore Athletic Center and Great Hall are open on gameday. The Moore Athletic Center opens at 10:00 a.m. and will close to the public at 1:30 p.m.
11. Where can I park?
- If you are a member of the Seminole Boosters and you have a designated parking lot pass you can access that map by clicking here. If you do not have a parking pass please refer to any lots that are listed as general parking. Traffic patterns around Doak Campbell Stadium are modified on gameday. Click here for more information.
- No conversion vans, limos, or oversized vehicles are allowed in Booster lots.
12. Is there RV parking available?
- Seminole Boosters who contribute at the Golden Chief, Silver Chief or Tomahawk levels are eligible to park their RVs in the dedicated lots the weekend of home football games. The fee for the motorhome is $100 ($25 per additional vehicle) and the car tow fee is $25. We are not able to give refunds or credits for cancellations once your lot and space have been assigned. For more information, click here.
- RV parking is also available at the Civic Center, which does not require a Booster membership
13. Is there a policy on tailgating at FSU?
- Tailgating is a time-honored tradition at Doak Campbell Stadium. While we encourage you to have a good time, please act responsibly as this game will draw a far larger crowd than normal. Fans utilizing Seminole Booster parking lots are permitted only one parking space per vehicle. We ask you to minimize your tailgating space to permit free movement of vehicle and pedestrian traffic. Parking lots will open at 10:30 a.m. Tents, tables, tarps, or canopies are not permitted in areas that impede foot or vehicular traffic or if they extend into an adjacent parking space. For more information on tailgating, click here.
14. When does Doak Campbell Stadium open?
- The stadium opens 2 hours prior to kickoff.
15. When can students begin to line up for entry?
- Students are permitted to line up for entry at Gates L and M 3 hours prior to kick-off.
16. What items are restricted at Doak Campbell Stadium?
- NEW BAG POLICY: Bags must not exceed the 12″x6″x12″ size
- Alcohol or illegal drugs
- Weapons or explosives
- Food or beverage from outside the stadium
- Coolers or containers, including cans, cups and bottles
- Bags larger than 12″ x 6″ x 12″ including camera bags
- Chair backs with arms or chair backs that are larger than a single seat
- Artificial noisemakers (whistles, bells, air horns)
- Video equipment, tape recorders, cameras with lenses longer than 6″
- Sticks, Poles, flags or signs
- Laser pointers
- Pets (except special service animals)
- Seats with arm rests
- Beach balls or other airborne objects
- Additional items may be prohibited at the discretion of the law enforcement officials as dictated by increased threat conditions.
17. Are there ATM’s available at the stadium?
- There is an ATM available outside of the University Center Building B (across from the “Unconquered” statue) and 7 ATMs are available inside the stadium
18. What if I have additional questions about gameday?
- Click here to read the official gameday plan from the Florida State University Police Department.
Friday Night Block Party FAQ
19. What is the Friday Night Block Party?
- The block party has evolved into a huge event that takes up most of downtown Tallahassee the night before home games. The event is free to the public and vendors will be on hand selling food, drinks and Seminole gear.
20. When and where is the Block Party?
- The block party centers around Kleman Plaza in the heart of downtown Tallahassee. The stage for the concerts is set up there along with most of the vendors. The party stretches from 5-10 p.m. and includes appearances by the FSU Cheerleaders, Golden Girls, Seminole sports celebrities, and lots of Seminole fans.
21. What happens at the Block Party?
- The Friday Night Block Party features a free concert and the Velcro Pygmies will headline the seventh block party of 2013. Vendors selling food, drinks and all things FSU will be open for business.
22. Where do I park for the Block Party?
- There is a parking deck below Kleman Plaza that offers the best parking for early arrivals. Fans line the streets for parking and the Tallahassee Leon County Civic Center is within easy walking distance.
Seminole Gameday Need To Know:
Alcoholic beverages are not permitted inside Doak Campbell Stadium. Violators will be removed from the stadium
There are 8 ATMs located in the stadium. Four on each level.
There are 9 stations in designated men’s and women’s restrooms throughout the stadium. Look for signage at the designated restroom.
Only small personal bags (purses, baby and diaper bags) will be permitted inside Doak Campbell Stadium. All bags are subject to search. Prohibited items must be returned to your vehicle or discarded.
Catch all the game action live with “The Voice of the Seminoles” Gene Deckerhoff, William Floyd and Tom Block in the stadium by tuning to WTNT 94.9 FM.
A game day shuttle is available for fans traveling from the Civic Center to Doak Campbell Stadium. A small round trip fee is required.
Cameras, other than professional cameras with detachable lenses, are allowed in the stadium. Video cameras are not permitted inside the stadium.
Visit booths just inside the stadium to purchase temporary chair back rentals from $5.
All persons entering Doak Campbell Stadium must occupy a valid game ticket for entry.
Food/drink stands are located throughout the stadium. All concession stands will accept major credit cards for purchases.
Four elevators are available for the general public near Gates B, E, J, and L. See stadium map for the exact location.
For any emergency inside the stadium please contact any usher/police office or visit the FSU Police Command Post at Gate C.
The emergency phone number for Doak Campbell Stadium on gameday is 850-644-1234.
In the event of an evacuation, please direct your attention to the public address announcement and corresponding video board messages. All exits are clearly marked throughout the stadium.
Only those authorized persons with credentials are allowed access to the playing field and sidelines at any time (including pre and post game). Violators are subject to arrest and ejection from the stadium.
The First Aid Station is located at Gate C.
Fans may not bring food or beverages, including alcoholic beverages inside of the stadium. Concession stands are located throughout the stadium and offer a variety of food and non-alcoholic beverages.
All game dates and times are subject to change and are based on television coverage. In the event a date or time is to change, information will be release on Seminoles.com or 850-645-GAME (4263).
Commemorative game programs are available for purchase by visiting one of the program stands located outside of the stadium or by the program sellers located at or around each gate inside the stadium. Programs make a great souvenir for any college football fan and include a game preview, student-athlete and coach bios, football history and much more.
All gates to the stadium open two hours prior to the scheduled kickoff time.
A limited number of seats are available for fans with a physical disability. To request special arrangements, please contact the FSU Ticket Office at 850-644-6378.
The Seminole Kids Club is the official kids club of Florida State Athletics. The Kids Club is for children 12 and under. Cost is $9.95 and includes many exclusive benefits for those little Nole fans! For more information on how to join, visit FSUKidsClub.com or call 850-644-8623.
Lost items recovered during the game will be delivered to the police substation located at Gate C.
Artificial noisemakers are not permitted inside of Doak Campbell Stadium. This includes but is not limited to air horns, bells and whistles. Prohibited items may be confiscated.
Most lots directly surrounding the stadium are designated Seminole Booster lots and require a parking permit. There are several lots on campus and side streets that are available for general public parking as well as parking available at the Civic Center and surrounding state parking garages.
Service animals or those in training for guests with disabilities are allowed in the facility with proper documentation. All other animals are prohibited.
We encourage all fans to help FSU in recycling while tailgating as part of the Garnet and Gold Goes Green Campaign. Recycle bins are located throughout the parking lots as well as at the gates.
Fans are not allowed to re-enter the stadium once exiting.
Seminole Village, a free interactive fan entertainment area, will be held prior to each home football game. Fan Fest, presented by Seminole IMG College and the FSU Athletics Department, will be open three hours prior to kickoff and close a half hour prior to gametime. Highlights include inflatable interactive games for children, food vendors and other attractions.
For the comfort of our fans, smoking is not permitted in the seating area, ramps, or concourse areas of Doak Campbell Stadium. Designated smoking areas are located just outside of Gates B and L only!
The Florida State University does not permit unauthorized soliciting or collecting of contributions, vending, distribution of flyers, or other promotional/advertising materials on FSU property. If your business organization is interested, contact the Seminole IMG College office at 850-644-2550.
Fan tailgating is allowed in the lots surrounding the stadium starting five hours prior to kickoff. Fans are encouraged to follow tailgating guidelines detailed on the back of parking passes and posted placards.
The official website of Florida State Athletics.
Call 888-FSU-NOLE or visit Seminoles.com/Tickets. FSU Athletics is not responsible for and cannot guarantee authenticity of any tickets purchased from someone other than the FSU Athletics Ticket Office. The FSU Athletics Ticket Office is located inside of Doak Campbell Stadium (by Gate B) Monday – Friday 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Gameday Ticket Office/Will Call is located at Dick Howser Baseball Stadium, located by the Heritage Fountain, and adjacent to the stadium. Ticket Office opens 4 hours prior to kickoff.
Ticket Marketplace allows season ticket holders to buy or sell single game tickets through Seminoles.com.
If you are unable to attend an event and do not want your tickets to go unused, ticket transfer allows you, the season ticketholder, to send your tickets electronically to a friend, family member, co-worker, etc. For more information visit Seminoles.com/Tickets.
Umbrellas are prohibited inside of the stadium. If bad weather is in the forecast, fans are encouraged to bring ponchos.
For up-to-date weather updates that may affect games, fans may call the FSU Weather Hotline 850-645-GAME (4263).