Dec. 5, 2007
Florida State at #11/12 Texas A&M
Thursday, December 6 l 7 pm
Reed Arena (12,500) l College Station, Texas
Radio: 100.7 FM FSU
Radio: Ryan Pensy (PBP) l Melissa Bruner (Color)
Link To Radio Broadcast And Live Stats
The Opening Tip (What You Need To Know):
- A four-game road trip ends for the Florida State women’s basketball this week when it travels to No. 11/12 Texas A&M. The Seminoles and Aggies tip off at 7 p.m. (CST) and the game can be heard on 100.7 FM and Seminoles.com.
- Thursday’s game is FSU’s first against a Big 12 opponent since the Seminoles lost 70-85 to Iowa State in the second round of the NCAA Tournament. Overall, Florida State is 4-3 against the conference.
- Florida State could not complete a 19-point comeback on Sunday as it lost 75-85 at Oakland. The Seminoles helped the conference win the Inaugural Women’s Big Ten/ACC Challenge with a 85-78 win at Indiana on Friday.
- Florida State junior Mara Freshour (Nashville, Ind.), scored 21 points in the return to her home state. She also took over the FSU career free throw percentage record, with her current rate at 80.5 percent.
- Rookie Antionette Howard (Snellville, Ga.) turned in her first collegiate double-double with 12 points and 10 rebounds off the bench at Indiana.
Four-Game Road Trip Wraps Up For Seminole Women’s Basketball At #11 Texas A&M
A four-game road trip that spans 13 days comes to an end for the Florida State women’s basketball team this Thursday. It’s hard to believe the trip can get much tougher, but the Seminoles will face their best opponent to date when they take on No. 11 Texas A&M in College Station at 7 p.m. (CST). The game can be heard live on 100.7 FM and at www.seminoles.com.
Complete Release in PDF Format