Feb. 21, 2005
Throughout the season, Florida State Sports Information intern Darren Sbraga will sit down with one of the Seminole softball players each week and get to know them a little closer by asking 10 random questions. We like to call it the Hot Seat, because let’s be honest, who can prepare for half of the questions Darren manages to ask? Next up is junior outfielder, Carey Galupp.
1. If it was the bottom of the seventh, the team was down two runs, and the bases were loaded, who would you want at the plate for your team with two outs?
Veronica Wootson, because she’s comes through in really clutch situations and never lets pressure get to her.
2. Who was your sports idol when you were growing up?
Nobody really professional, I didn’t really watch sports growing up, I just played them. But I’d say my brother because he showed me what hard work was like; he worked harder than anyone that I’ve ever seen playing sports.
3. If Carmen San Diego and Waldo got married, where would the
“You’re going to kill me….I haven’t seen any Rocky movies!!!”
(laughs) What do I say to that? I have no idea.
4. What’s the most annoying question you get asked by fans?
What is your nationality? I don’t get annoyed…I just get asked that a lot.
5. If two wrongs make a right, then what do two rights make?
Two wrongs don’t make a right. Two rights are even more right.
6. If you had to get rid of one of your teammates, who would it be and why?
(laughs) I can’t answer that because I can’t get rid of any teammates!
7. Who would win in a fight, a penguin or a koala bear?
A koala bear, because they hang on trees, they could jump on the penguin…I don’t know…I have no idea. (laughs)
8. What item of modern technology could you not live without?
My cell phone.
9. On the old TV show In Living Color, who played the character Fire Marshall Bill?
I could never tell you, I’ve never seen it.
Editors Note: That would be Jim Carrey, Ms. Carey.
10. Of the five Rocky movies, which one was the best and why?
You’re going to kill me….I haven’t seen any Rocky movies!!!
Has anyone ever told you that you remind them of Jessica Simpson???