Aug. 11, 2011
During the summer, the Florida State men’s tennis team took a short break from their rigorous schedule to talk with seminoles.com. During this time, we caught up with the returning players and asked them to give us some inside information about their tennis game and the team camaraderie. With the fall season just around the corner, this is the time to get to know your `Noles. Check back next week to see the third installment.
By: Katelin Kelley, FSU Sports Information
1. What is one item you always keep in your tennis bag?
Bucaro: Wristband bag
Davis: Tennis rackets
Reed: sun screen
2. What type of racket do you play with?
Bucaro: Babolat Pure Storm Tour
3. What is your favorite thing to eat after a long match?
Bucaro: Large Cheese Pizza
Kelly-Houston: peanuts for protein
Reed: Ice Cream
4. What do you like the most about the new indoor tennis facility?
Bucaro: The Garnet padding around it
Kelly-Houston: No cancelled trainings
Davis: The lights
Reed: The colors inside scream Florida State
5. Since becoming a Seminole, what is one part of your game that you have improved the most?
Bucaro: Volleys for sure, props to Coach Nick Crowell