Seminoles.com Tailgating Tip Of The Week Presented By:
Sweet and Sour Chicken Wings
6 Sanderson Farms® Chicken Wings
1 ½ teaspoons salt
½ teaspoon black pepper
½ cup sugar
¼ cup white vinegar
2 tablespoons soy sauce
2 tablespoons catsup
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Combine salt, black pepper, sugar, white vinegar, soy sauce, and catsup.
3. Place chicken wings and marinade mixture in sealable plastic bag and toss wings to coat with marinade.
4. Refrigerate for 2 hours, tossing chicken wings occasionally.
5. Place chicken wings and marinade in a 2-quart baking dish.
6. Bake, uncovered, in preheated 350°F oven 50 to 60 minutes or until chicken wings are to an internal temperature of 190°F, basting occasionally with marinade.
Yield: 3 servings.