Dec. 19, 2001
Florida State’s Win Tonight:
– makes the Seminoles 4-4 on the season.
– gives Cleveland State a record of 3-4.
– gives Florida State a 4-1 record at home.
– breaks FSU’s two-game losing streak.
– gives head coach Steve Robinson a career record of 102-91 and moves him to 56-71 at FSU.
– gives FSU an all-time record of 859-625.
– gives Robinson an all-time record of 23-9 against non-conference opponents at the Tallahassee Leon County Civic Center.
– gives FSU a record of 4-3 against non-conference teams this season.
– gives FSU a record of 4-2 this season against unranked teams.
– gives FSU a record of 2-1 all-time against CSU.
– tallied a season-high nine assists, with his previous high of eight coming against Western Carolina.
– he now has 552 assists for his career, needing only 51 more to become FSU’s all-time assist leader.
– his four steals tonight ties a season high (Western Carolina) and gives him 186 for his career, needing only six more to move into fifth-place on FSU’s all-time steals list.
– scored a career-high 28 points, passing his previous high of 19 against Duke and UNC-Asheville last season.
– Made a career-high 12 field goals in 16 attempts.
– has now made two or more three-point field goals in six of FSU’s eight games and has made at least one three-point basket in all eight games this season.
– tonight’s game marked the first career start for the true freshman from Kettering, Ohio.
– he scored six points while making all three field goal attempts and pulled down three rebounds in 12 minutes of play.
– his season-high four blocks tonight gives him 58 for his career, placing him 12th on FSU’s all-time blocked shots list.