Download Sport Schedules To Microsoft Outlook
Now fans with Microsoft Outlook on their computers can download and install the 2003-04 Seminole schedule into their calendar! To download the file, just click on the sport below and choose the “Save to Disk” Option.
After downloading the file, open Outlook and follow these directions for importing it into your calendar:
- Select the File / Import and Export… Menu option.
- Select “Import from another program or file” and click Next.
- Select “Comma Separated Values (Windows)” and click Next.
- Find the desired CSV file and select “Do not import duplicate items” and click Next.
- Select Calendar and click Next.
- The next window will have a title that says ‘The following actions will be performed:’ above an option to ‘Import “(filename).csv” into folder: Calendar.’
- Check that box and and click on ‘Import “(filename).CSV” into folder: Calendar’
- From there, click and drag needed fields from the left window into the right window. Its fairly self-explanatory, but the basic corresponding fields are below: SUBJECT to Subject START_DATE to Start Date START_TIME to Start Time END_TIME to End Time DESCRIPTION to Description LOCATION to Location
- And if you’d like Outlook to place a reminder: REMINDER_ON_OFF to Reminder On/Off
Then Click Finish
Sports Available (more coming soon):
Men’s Hoops Test
2003-04 Men’s Basketball
2003-04 Women’s Basketball
2004 Baseball (NEW)
2003-04 Men’s Basketball (NEW)
2003-04 Women’s Basketball (NEW)
2004 Softball (NEW)