Types of Internships:
Marketing and Promotions Internship-Require students to work 15 hours in the office each week, plus events.
- Commitment of one semester.
- Students must be energetic, responsible, organized and motivated to assist with office and game day responsibilities.
- Students are required to work their hours in the office, at events, and any other time needed to finish responsibilities assigned.
- Students must have a 3.0 GPA
- Students must have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Students should have the ability to work on multiple projects at same time and meet deadlines.
- Students should be able to work well with others.
- Students must maintain a professional appearance at all times.
- Students must be able to lift over 20 pounds and have a good driving record.