Seminole Sports Marketing offers a marketing and promotions internship to students for the summer, fall and spring semesters. The internship is designed to mirror the academic semester and run from the first week of class to the final week of class.
The objective of the internship is to increase your knowledge and understanding of marketing, promotions and event management of collegiate athletics. This position will also enhance your marketing and management skills and abilities as well as assist in the development of time management, teamwork, leadership and being a responsible employee.
Types of Internships:
Marketing and Promotions Internship – Require students to work 15 hours in the office each week, plus events.
- Commitment of one semester.
- Students must be energetic, responsible, organized and motivated to assist with office and game day responsibilities.
- Students are required to work their hours in the office, at events, and any other time needed to finish responsibilities assigned.
- Students must have a 3.0 GPA
- Students must have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Students should have the ability to work on multiple projects at same time and meet deadlines.
- Students should be able to work well with others.
- Students must maintain a professional appearance at all times.
- Students must be able to lift over 20 pounds and have a good driving record.