• Played in four tournaments as a freshman, shooting a 74.08 in 12 rounds overall.
• Showed glimpses of his potential in the Fall 2015, shooting a 66 in his collegiate debut at the Olympia Fields Invitational.
• Tied for ninth at the Olympia Fields Invitational, finishing with a 1-over 211.
• Played six rounds in the fall and had a scoring average of 73.17.
• Tied for 41st at the Seminole Intercollegiate, including a 2-under 70 in the second round.
• Born: November 1, 1996.
• Parents: John and Leslie Baker.
• Major: Finance.
• How did you first start getting into golf? My dad.
• What would you say is your greatest golf moment so far? Holing out at NCAA Regionals.
• Who is your favorite professional golfer? Tiger Woods because he got me loving the game as a kid.
• My favorite club in my bag is: My putter because it looks good.
• I chose to play for Florida State Men’s Golf because: It had been my dream growing up.
• What is something many people don’t know about you? I’m good at video games.
• What is the best advice you have ever received? Stay patient in a tournament, especially if you’re in contention. If the person you are playing birdies the first three holes, so what. Yours are coming.
• What music are you currently listening to? Everything.
• What shows are you currently watching? Breaking Bad and Entourage.
• What’s your favorite movie? John Wick.
• Outside of golf, what are some of your passions in life? Family and friends.
• What is the single greatest lesson golf has taught you? To be respectful and have good personal skills.
• What are the top three things on your bucket list?
o Buy a boat.
• If you could be any superhero, which one would you be? Bane because of his goatee.
• What makes Florida State University a great place? The tradition and things available to us to get better.
• Round: 66 (Fighting Illini Invitational, Fall 2015; Gary Koch Invitational, Spring 2018)
• Tournament: 207 (ACC Championship, Spring 2018)
• Best Finish: 1st (USA Individual Tournament, Spring 2018)