Back to Roster page
Scotch Plains, N.J.
Before Florida State:
- Ranked seventh in the 2017 signing class and 15th among all junior golfers according to Golfweek.
- Named a Rolex Junior First Team All-American by the American Junior Golf Association, earning recognition as one of the world’s best junior golfers.
- Top 100 WAGR ranking.
- Second-place finish at the Terra Cotta Invitational on May 7, 2017 (73-72-71).
- Finished fifth at the 2017 Polo Golf Junior Classic.
- His 2015-16 season includes a second-place finish at the Rolex Tournament of Champions in Greensboro, Ga., carding a 1-under 279.
- Has earned Top 10 finishes in other national events as well, tying for third at the 2016 U.S. Junior Amateur Championship and tying for seventh at the 2016 CB&I / Simplify Boys Championship.
- Competed at one of junior golf’s most prestigious tournaments in the Junior Invitational at Sage Valley Golf Club in Graniteville, S.C.
- Tied for fifth at the 2015 Polo Golf Junior Classic.
- Named a Rolex Junior Honorable Mention All-American in 2015.