Freshman Season (2017-18):
- Played eight rounds in his first season, holding a scoring average of 73.88.
- Earned his first Top 5 finish as a Seminole at the USA Individual Tournament, carding an even-par 213 to tie for fourth.
- Recorded a 1-under 70 in his first collegiate round at the USA Individual Tournament, his lowest round of the year.
- Also participated at the Seminole Intercollegiate and the one-day Southern Intercollegiate.
Before Florida State:
- Earned victories in 2015 at The Deere Run Junior Classic and FCWT at Whistling Straits.
- Put together eight Top-5 finishes in 2015, reflective of his ability and versatility on the course.
- Had success on the Mid-American Junior Golf Tour.
- Chose Florida State over Auburn, Minnesota, Illinois and Wake Forest.
- Told Golfweek, “Everything at FSU from the academic and athletic support structure to the team chemistry was exactly what I have been looking for. I knew the first day I was on campus that it was the place for me.”
- No. 97 player in the Golfweek/Sagarin Junior Rankings and No. 25 among the class of 2017.
All About Me:
- Parents: Alison and Michael Reddig.
- Major: Exploratory.
- How did you first start getting into golf? My parents said the Golf Channel would help calm me down as an infant. I’ve played ever since I could walk.
- What would you say is your greatest golf moment so far? Playing in the First Tee Open.
- Who is your favorite professional golfer? Tiger – inspiration to the new generation of the game.
- My favorite club in my bag is: 58 degree wedge. Always can rely on it to save me from trouble.
- I chose to play for Florida State Men’s Golf because: I am positive everything this opportunity has to offer will help me become a better player.
- What is something many people don’t know about you? Hardcore gamer.
- What is the best advice you have ever received? Be yourself and don’t change who you are.
- What music are you currently listening to? Everything.
- What shows are you currently watching? Stranger Things.
- What’s your favorite movie? Inception and Greatest Game Ever Played.
- Outside of golf, what are some of your passions in life? Other sports and video games.
- What is the single greatest lesson golf has taught you? Perseverance is key.
- What are the top three things on your bucket list?
- Golf on TV w/Dad on bag.
- Play St. Andrews.
- Attend a championship sports game.
- If you could be any superhero, which one would you be? The Flash because running that fast would be exhilarating.
- What makes Florida State University a great place? To me, it feels more like a home than a school.