* Appeared in 18 games as a freshman and made 13 starts, including each of the final 11 matches of the season.
* Averaged 66 minutes played per match and was on the pitch for every minute of five different games in 2017.
* Tallied two assists on the season – on the road at Clemson on October 26 and at home versus Ole Miss in the first round of the NCAA Tournament on November 10.
* Competed primarily as a defender and holding midfielder during the season, but added 10 shots offensively, with six on goal. Her .600 shot on goal percentage ranked second on the team among players with at least 10 shots.
* Defensively, aided the Seminoles to seven shutouts on the season, including two in the NCAA Tournament.
* Missed three games this season due to international competitions for England – UNC Greensboro (August 18), South Alabama (August 20) and North Carolina (September 17).
* Competed with Arsenal Women FC
* Won the FA Youth Cup with Arsenal Ladies Centre of Excellence U-17 team in both May 2016 and May 2015
* Earned Southeast England League titles in 2014-15 and 2015-16.
* Made first full appearance with Arsenal Ladies in February 2017 versus Bayern Munich
* Made first appearance on the U-15 team in 2014 and has since played in 46 international matches.
* Placed third at the 2016 U-17 UEFA Women’s Championship
* Reached the Quarterfinals of the 2016 FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup
* Earned a spot on the team for the 2017 UEFA U-19 Women’s European Championship
* Competed with the U-20 team at the 2017 Nike Friendlies