* All-ACC Third Team (2014)
* Came off the bench in all 22 appearances on the season and missed three games due to international call-ups for the Iceland National Team.
* Her converted penalty kick in the seventh round of PKs against No. 1 Virginia secured FSU’s third consecutive ACC Championship and fourth overall in school history.
* Finished third on the team with eight goals and fourth on the squad with 18 points. She accomplished this in just 916 minutes of playing time, which ranked 13th on the team.
* Scored the game-winning goal in FSU’s 1-0 victory over No. 1 North Carolina on October 11. She collected a long dropkick from GK Cassie Miller and shot from 15 yards on her first touch as the Noles earned their second all-time victory over the No. 1 team in the country.
* Recorded a .222 shot percentage, scoring eight goals on 36 total shots, to lead the team among players with at least 10 shots on the season.
* Registered a goal in three of the first five games of the season – at New Mexico, at No. 14 Florida and vs. No. 3 Texas A&M.
* Her goals against the Lobos and Aggies proved to be game-winners in the pair of 3-1 victories.
* Tied for second on the team with seven points (three goals and one assist) in ACC play.
* Posted a pair of two-goal games – scoring twice against Pitt on October 3 and Evansville on November 13.
* Assisted on Elin Jensen’s game-winner at No. 16 Notre Dame on September 27, continuing through a crossing pass from Megan Connolly to give the Noles a 1-0 victory on the road.
* Earned an assist against No. 21 Texas A&M in the NCAA Quarterfinals as she found Jensen near the top of the box after winning the battle with a defender for a rebound of the goalkeeper.
* Ended her three-year career with 63 points on 27 goals and nine assists.