* Made 19 appearances including 11 starts in her first and only season at Florida State.
* Started in the midfield in FSU’s first nine games including the season opener at Minnesota where she played all 90 minutes and attempted her first shot as a Seminole in a 3-2 come-from-behind victory.
* Registered four points on the year on a goal and two assists…both assists were game-winners.
* First career point as a Seminole came against Jackson State as she assisted on the eventual game-winner scored by Tiffany McCarty in the 11th minute of action.
* Recorded a goal and an assist against Clemson for her first multi-point game of the season…opened the game assisting on Ines Jaurena’s eventual game-winner in the 10th minute…gave FSU a two-goal lead scoring her first goal as a Seminole in the 17th minute.
* Played in both games during FSU’s run in the ACC Tournament.
* Appeared in a pair of NCAA Tournament games playing against Mississippi Valley State and Texas A&M.
* Began her collegiate career at Oklahoma where she started every game over the last three years – a span of 62 consecutive starts.
* Tallied 39 career points on 12 goals and 15 assists…scored at least three goals all three years…posted three career winning goals and 152 shots as a Sooner.
* Served as captain in 2010 & 2011…led Oklahoma to the NCAA Tournament in 2010…named to the Big 12 All-Tournament team that same year.
* Three-time Academic All-Big 12 honoree.
* Member of the U.S. National team pool since the age of 14.
* Participated in camp with U.S. U-18 (2008), U-17 (2007), U-16 (2006), U-15 (2005) and U-14 (2003-04).
* Won eight state championships with club team ESC 90.
* U.S. U-14 (2004) & U-15 (2005) national runner-up at Youth Soccer National Championships with ESC 90.
* Three-time Region III finalists with ESC 90.
* Played freshman year of high school at Putnam City North in 2006 posting 13 goals and 25 assists.
* Earned first team All-District and All-Conference accolades.
* Did not play high school soccer the next three years.
* Named NSCAA/adidas All-American in 2007.
* Ranked No. 23 on ESPNU’s 2009 recruiting list.
* Member of the National Honor Society all four years.
* Full name is Alexandria Hampton.
* Daughter of Jimmy and Keri Hampton & Marc and Shelley Patterson.
* Majoring in criminology.