* All-ACC Third Team (2017)
* All-ACC Freshman Team (2017)
* TopDrawerSoccer Freshman Best XI Second Team (2017)
* Played and started in all 21 matches for Florida State during her freshman season, competing in the midfield each game.
* Earned All-ACC Third Team, as well as Freshman Team, honors, after helping coordinate the Seminole offense and defense.
* Tallied four points on a goal and two assists on the season.
* Recorded her only goal of the season against Boston College on October 5, scoring the game-winner in the 13th minute against the Eagles.
* Assisted on both goals in Florida State’s 2-0 win on the road at No. 10 Florida on October 12. The first was an indirect free kick to Deyna Castellanos in the second minute, while she connected with Emily Madril on Dallas Dorosy’s goal in the 24th minute to close out the scoring.
* Averaged 72 minutes per match, including playing every minute of five matches on the season – at Troy (September 13), versus North Carolina (September 17), at Clemson (October 26) and against Ole Miss (November 10) and Arizona (November 17) in the NCAA Tournament.
* Aided the Seminoles to eight shutouts on the season, including two shutouts during the NCAA Tournament.
* Has made 12 appearances with the full National Team and was on the roster for the 2015 FIFA Women’s World Cup.
* Scored a goal in the group game against Nicaragua to help Costa Rica qualify for the World Cup.
* Played in all three matches that Costa Rica competed in as they hosted the 2014 FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup.
* Helped Costa Rica qualify for the 2014 FIFA U-20 World Cup, competing in all five matches at the CONCACAF Under-20 Women’s Championship in the Cayman Islands.
* Plans to pursue a degree in athletic training.