* Appeared in nine games and played a total of 161 minutes in her second season at Florida State
* Had a total of five shots, with two on goal, against Mercer where she played a season-high total of 40 minutes
* Saw action in two ACC matches – versus Miami and at Pitt.
* Appeared in 15 games and played over 470 minutes for the Seminoles in her first season at Florida State.
* Earned a spot in the starting lineup at New Mexico (August 21) and at UNC Greensboro (September 17).
* Was a member of the best freshman team in the nation, as the eight FSU freshmen combined for 89 points on 29 goals and 31 assists, which was 35 points more than the second-place team Texas A&M (54).
* Played a season-high 81 minutes at UNCG, taking a shot that was saved in the 21st minute.
* Took 10 shots on the season, including a season-high two each against Southeastern Louisiana (August 28) and Grand Canyon (September 13).
* Saw action in six ACC matches – at Duke, at Louisville, at Virginia Tech and vs. Clemson, Pitt and NC State.
* Aided the Noles in two NCAA postseason matches – against South Alabama and No. 21 Texas A&M – as FSU set NCAA Tournament records with 10 consecutive shutouts and a postseason consecutive scoreless streak of 931:47.
* Played four seasons at Mariner High School.
* Earned All-County and All-State honors as freshman, sophomore and junior
* Named Team MVP all three years.
* Set the county and school records for most goals scored in a season (66) and in a career (185).
* Tallied the school record for the most hat tricks (13), fastest goal scored in a game (5 seconds), and most goals in postseason play (10) and tied the school record for assists in one game with four.
* Also played tennis at Mariner HS.
* Member of the National Honor Society…achieved the highest GPA all four years…recipient of the Superintendents award all four years.
* Graduated as Valedictorian with a GPA of 5.41.
* Played club for the Sunrise Sting, earning State Cup Championships in 2013 and 2015
* Region III Premier League East Champion in 2013 with Sunrise
* Region III Premier League Champion in 2014 with Sunrise
* Member of ODP Regional team (2010-2013) and state team (2009-2013)
* Two-time national champion with Florida ODP (2011 & 2012)
* Daughter of Michael and Beth Fritz
* Sister Megan also plays Division I soccer for Wagner College
* Majoring in exercise science