* Appeared in six matches in her first season at Florida State.
* Made her collegiate debut in the second match of the season at home against Auburn…tallied a season-high 14 minutes in the win over the Tigers.
* Saw action against Miami and Pittsburgh during the ACC regular season.
* Played in a pair of NCAA Tournament games against South Alabama and Colorado.
* Led Flint Hill High School in scoring and assists in each of her four years.
* Garnered All-MET first team honors as a senior…and All-MET honorable mention accolades as a freshman, sophomore and junior.
* Earned All-ISL first team honors all four years at Flint Hill.
* Named school MVP all four years, while serving as team captain as a sophomore, junior and senior.
* Recipient of the NSCAA Senior Excellence Award.
* Called into camp with the U-18 U.S. National Team in 2012.
* Member of the Jamaican U-20 National Team in 2012.
* Served as captain and starter at the center midfield position in every match in 2012.
* Played in the CONCACAF U-20 World Cup qualifier.
* Scored twice for the Jamaican squad in the Caribbean Cup.
* Member of the McLean ECNL ’94 club team.
* Named to the All-Tournament team at Disney and PDA.
* Daughter of Edward and Beverley Sweatman…has an older sister Brittany and two older brothers Ryan and Kyle.
* Currently enrolled as an exploratory major.