* ACC Academic Honor Roll (2012-13, 2013-14).
* Weekly Honors: ACC Player of the Week (11/5/13); TopDrawerSoccer Team of the Week (12/3/13).
* Made 23 appearances with three starts in helping Florida State advance to a third straight College Cup and a berth in the national finals.
* Earned starts against Auburn, Pittsburgh and Notre Dame.
* Had a breakout junior season posting single-season career-highs in every offensive category…recorded 20 points on eight goals and four assists with three game-winning goals and 36 shots.
* Also set single-game career-highs for points (5), goals (2), shots (5) and shots on goal (4) in 2013.
* Finished second on the team in points, goals and game-winning goals…ranked tied for 15th in points in the ACC.
* Six of her eight goals were scored during the ACC regular season including three game-winners – tied for the second most game-winning goals and tied for the fourth most goals scored against league foes in a single-season at Florida State.
* Against league foes, finished tied for third in game-winning goals (3), tied for fifth in goals, fifth in goals per game (0.55), 11th in points per game (1.09) and tied for 12th in points (12).
* Scored in back-to-back games against NC State and Miami…goal against the Wolfpack was her first career game-winner bending a free kick from just outside the 18-yard box into the upper left corner for the goal.
* Broke a 3-3 tie at home against Boston College during the regular season converting a penalty kick opportunity in the 82nd minute as the Seminoles went on to a 4-3 victory.
* Finished the season a perfect 3-for-3 in pk chances converting twice against Boston College, with one coming in the quarterfinals of the NCAA Tournament, and the other against Pittsburgh.
* Recorded her first career multi-goal game in the regular-season finale against Notre Dame as she accounted for both of FSU’s goals in a 2-1 double overtime victory…tied the game with her first goal in the 88th minute before notching her first career golden goal with the game-winner in the 105th minute.
* Garnered ACC Player of the Week honors for her efforts against the Fighting Irish.
* Her second two-goal performance came against the Eagles in the NCAA Tournament Quarterfinals as she scored the final two goals in the match just a minute and 57 seconds apart in the second half in a 4-0 victory.
* Finished the BC postseason game with a career-high five points on two goals and an assist…assisted on the game-winner scored by Kassey Kallman in the 36th minute.
* Registered seven points on two goals and three assists in FSU’s postseason run to the national championship game…tied for sixth nationally in points and tied for fourth in assists in the NCAA Tournament.
* Assisted on the first goal of the game against Virginia Tech in the national semifinals to tie the match right before halftime…took a free kick that was headed into the back of the net by Kristin Grubka.
* Five of her eight goals on the year came after the 80th minute with four either tying the match or resulting in the game-winner.
* Posted a shots on goal percentage of .500 for the season tied for the best mark on the team among Seminole starters that recorded at least 10 shots.
* Appeared in 11 matches during her sophomore campaign.
* Finished the season with seven points on two goals and three assists – all career-highs…ranked eighth on the team in points.
* Etched her name in the Seminole record books with a three assist performance against Jackson State…tallied assists on the final three goals against the Lady Tigers to tie a single-game school record for assists in a game…also played a season-high 59 minutes in the match.
* Became the fourth player in FSU history to register three assists in a game and the first since Jessica Price performed the feat against South Alabama in 2010.
* The three assist game marked her first career multi-point performance.
* Scored in consecutive games posting a goal in FSU’s first two NCAA Tournament games finding the back of the net against Mississippi Valley State and Texas Tech.
* First career goal came against MVSU scoring in the 80th minute off an assist from Carson Pickett…scored the equalizer late in the first half in the NCAA Tournament second round game against Texas Tech.
* Saw action in four NCAA Tournament games including a postseason-high 24 minutes against Texas A&M.
* Appeared in 20 games making four starts in her first season at Florida State.
* Made a string of three straight starts in the midfield against New Mexico, North Florida and nationally ranked Marquette…fourth career start came against Mercer.
* Finished the season with one point assisting on a goal by fellow freshman teammate Jamia Fields in a 4-0 victory at UAB.
* Tallied a season-high three shots in the second game of the year at Portland…closed out her freshman campaign with seven shots including two shots on goal.
* Played a season-high 75 minutes in her first career start against New Mexico…played over 45 minutes in a game six times.
* Came up big for the Seminoles in the ACC Championship game against Wake Forest as she converted her penalty kick – the eventual game-winner – in a shootout to give FSU a commanding 3-1 lead and the league title.
* Saw action in three NCAA Tournament games including a high of 21 minutes in the second round against Portland.
* Was a member of the National ODP select team in 2009…participated in the National ODP select team camp in 2009.
* Played with the Victoria Highlanders of the W-League during the summer of 2011.
* Placed fifth at North American Final in 2009 with West Coast Capital of the Super Y Club.
* Named MVP as a senior in 2011 at the AA Provincial BC Tournament.
* Earned Golden Boot honors at the AA Provincial BC Tournament in 2010 guiding her team to a third place finish.
* Honor Roll student from 2008-2011.
* Daughter of Anthony Mathews and Dobrogniewa Bakowska.
* Majoring in physics.