* NSCAA All-Southeast Region Third Team (2015)
* All-ACC Third Team (2015)
* NSCAA Scholar All-South Region Third Team (2015)
* NSCAA Scholar All-South Region Third Team (2014)
* FSU Dean’s List (Spring 2013, Spring 2014)
* Weekly Honors: TopDrawerSoccer.com Team of the Week (12/2/14 and 12/1/15)
* ACC Academic Honor Roll (2012-13, 2013-14, 2014-15)
* Started all 25 games of the season at midfielder and helped lead Florida State to the College Cup for the fifth consecutive season.
* Named to All-ACC team for the first time in her career, earning Third Team honors, as the Seminoles won the conference tournament title for the third year in a row.
* Became an offensive threat and scored a career-high five goals, including two in the NCAA tournament against South Alabama and No. 21 Texas A&M. She finished with nine goals scored for her career.
* Ended her Seminole career with 103 appearances, tied for second-most in FSU history and tied for 10th in NCAA history.
* Finished third on the team with 2,215 minutes played and one of four players with over 2,000 minutes on the pitch.
* Helped FSU lead the nation with 69 assists, aiding on Cheyna Williams’ goal in the fifth minute against South Alabama on November 20.
* Recorded her fourth multi-point game of her career versus South Alabama as she added a goal of her own in the 36th minute to give the Noles a 5-0 lead.
* Scored the game-winning goal against NC State (Oct. 8) and UNC Greensboro (Sept. 17)
* Recorded a season-high six shots on goal, including one into the back of the net, against Grand Canyon on September 13.
* Converted the third penalty kick for FSU, enabling the Noles to defeat No. 1 Virginia, 7-6 in PKs, to earn the school’s third consecutive ACC Championship and fourth title overall.
* Her possession and defensive skills helped Florida State set NCAA Tournament records with 10 consecutive shutouts and a consecutive scoreless streak of 931:47.
* Played in all 26 games, making 24 starts at midfielder as the Seminoles won their first NCAA National Championship,
* Recorded six assists on the season, including on the game-winning goal by Cheyna Williams in the semifinal of the College Cup against No. 3 Stanford on December 5…her six assists were tied for fourth on the team.
* Started the play on a free kick and found Isabella Schmid who crossed the ball into the box for Kristin Grubka to finish in the 60th minute of the NCAA Tournament game against No. 21 UCF.
* Assisted on Florida State’s first goal at UConn, finding Carson Pickett before Berglind Thorvaldsdottir put in the back of the net to cut the UConn lead to 2-1. FSU went on to win the game by a score of 3-2.
* Helped FSU take a 1-0 lead at No. 5 North Carolina as she passed to Marta Bakowska-Mathews who crossed it to Dagny Brynjarsdottir for a header goal in the 32nd minute.
* Assisted on Florida State’s lone second half goal in a 4-0 win at NC State, as Brynjarsdottir scored in the 63rd minute.
* Found Nickolette Driesse who ripped a shot under the crossbar for the final goal in a 5-0 win against South Alabama in the opening round of the NCAA Tournament.
* Recorded a season-high four shots in the season opener against Portland on August 22 and also against Stetson on September 14.
* Finished fifth on the squad in minutes played with 1,931.
* Appeared in all 28 games making 27 starts in helping lead the Seminoles to a third straight College Cup and a berth in the national title game.
* Posted single-season career-highs in every offensive category including points (13), goals (3), assists (7), shots (30) and game-winning assists (4).
* Finished fourth on the team in minutes played with 2,304…one of eight Seminoles to finish the season with over 2,000 minutes on the pitch.
* Tied for the team lead with four game-winning assists…found the game-winning scorer against Florida, North Carolina, Maryland and Colorado – the mark tied for the fourth most game-winning assists in one season in the FSU record books.
* Ranked tied for third on the team in assists and sixth in points.
* Set a career-high for points in a game with a goal and an assist in a 3-0 victory at Florida…goal came with just 49 seconds left in the first half as her left footed blast from 23 yards out found the upper right corner.
* Later tied her career-high with her second three-point effort of the season on a goal and an assist in the third round of the NCAA Tournament against Colorado.
* Notched her second goal of the postseason in the quarterfinals against Boston College scoring in the 60th minute to give the Seminoles a two-goal advantage.
* Found Jamia Fields for the game-winning goal in the 83rd minute at home against North Carolina.
* Set up the first of two goals scored by Marta Bakowska-Mathews against Notre Dame in the regular season finale to preserve FSU’s school record home unbeaten streak…the first goal came in the 88th minute to force overtime and was part of a double assist combo from Carson Pickett.
* Registered four points all on assists against league foes in the regular season – tied for the fourth most assists in a single-season against ACC teams in school history.
* Assisted on the second goal of a 2-0 victory over Duke in the first round of the ACC Tournament.
* Finished the NCAA Tournament with five points on two goals and an assist…fired all three shots on goal with one finding the back of the net against Colorado.
* Recorded a season-high four shots in a 1-1 tie at home against Oklahoma State.
* Appeared in all 24 games in her first season at Florida State…one of just two freshmen (Carson Pickett) to see playing time in every game.
* Earned her first career start at Maryland and played a season-high 86 minutes in a 1-0 victory for FSU…second career start also came on the road at Miami.
* Recorded at least 30 minutes on the pitch in 12 games including a stretch of five straight games.
* First collegiate goal came against the College of Charleston finding the back of the net in the 84th minute of a 4-0 victory…goal was also the first two points of her career.
* Tallied a career-high five shots in 73 minutes of action against Jackson State…recorded two shots on goal twice in wins over the Lady Tigers and Texas Tech.
* Registered double-digit playing minutes in all five NCAA Tournament games…finished postseason play with six shots including three against Mississippi Valley State.
* Both shots in the second round match-up against Texas Tech were on frame.
* Two-time Florida Today All-Space Coast first team honoree (2009-10 & 2010-11)…named to All-Cape Coast conference team as a freshman.
* Scored her 100th career goal at Titusville during her junior year (2010-11).
* Graduated with a weighted GPA of 3.72.
* Member of the Florida state ODP team 2007-09.
* Participated in regional ODP camp in 2008 & 2009.
* Played for the Space Coast United club team…member of the U-19 elite Florida State Cup championship team.
* Daughter of Jim and Debbie Hahn.
* Arrived on campus in January 2012 enrolling at FSU for spring semester.
* Majoring in sport management.