* United Soccer Coaches All-East Region Second Team (2017)
* All-ACC First Team (2017)
* Finland Female National Player of the Year (2017)
* MAC Hermann Trophy Watch List (2017)
* Team Captain (2017)
* NSCAA All-American Third Team (2016)
* NSCAA All-Southeast Region First Team (2016)
* All-ACC Second Team (2016)
* ACC Tournament MVP (2016)
* ACC All-Tournament Team (2016)
* ACC All-Freshman Team (2015)
* ACC Tournament MVP (2015)
* ACC All-Tournament Team (2015)
* TopDrawerSoccer Freshman Best XI Second Team (2015)
* TopDrawerSoccer Team of the Week (11/10/15, 11/24/15)
* Started and played in 17 games for Florida State as a centerback in 2017, anchoring the Seminole defense.
* Missed four matches due to international appearances with the Finland senior women’s national team.
* Scored her only goal of the season on August 24 with a penalty kick in the 72nd minute at Samford.
* Earned United Soccer Coaches All-Region honors for the second year in a row as she was placed on the Second Team.
* Received All-ACC honors for the third year in a row and earned All-ACC First Team honors for the first time in her career.
* Directed the FSU defense and helped the Seminoles record eight shutouts in her 17 games played, including two in the NCAA Tournament.
* Started in 19 games during her sophomore season at Florida State, playing every minute of each match.
* Received NSCAA All-Region and All-American honors for the first time in her career.
* Transitioned to a defensive centerback position after competing as a midfielder in 2015 as a freshman.
* Aided the Seminoles to 15 shutouts and allowed only nine goals all season for a GAA of 0.39.
* Earned ACC Tournament MVP honors for the second season in a row as Florida State won the conference tournament for the fourth-straight season.
* Converted penalty kicks in both the quarterfinal round and the championship game of the ACC Tournment in wins over No. 6 Duke and No. 10 North Carolina.
* Assists on the game-winning goals at Pitt, versus No. 4 Duke and against Samford in the first round of the NCAA Tournament.
* Tied a school record with three assists versus Samford on November 12, becoming the ninth Seminole to have three assists in a game in program history.
* Appeared in 19 games at midfielder, including 18 starts, during her freshman season at Florida State.
* Tallied 17 points on six goals and five assists, finishing fifth on the team in scoring despite missing five games due to international call-ups for the Finland National Team.
* Was a member of the best freshman team in the nation, as the eight FSU freshmen combined for 89 points on 29 goals and 31 assists, which was 35 points more than the second-place team Texas A&M (54).
* Scored on the first shot of her career in the season opener at New Mexico on August 21.
* Came off the bench and scored an unassisted goal against Southeastern Louisiana, securing possession of a loose ball outside SLU’s box and quickly firing it into the back of the net.
* Scored FSU’s first goal against No. 3 Texas A&M in the 67th minute as the Noles came from behind to defeat the Aggies, 3-1.
* Recorded her first multi-goal game on October 3 against Pitt, securing scores in the 34th and 51st minute as FSU earned a 6-0 victory.
* Tallied her first assist against Boston College on November 1, sending a throw-in to the feet of Cheyna Williams who passed it out Megan Connolly for FSU’s final goal of the game.
* Earned 2015 ACC Tournament MVP honors after recording an assist on both of Cheyna Williams’ goals in FSU’s 2-0 win over No. 8 UNC in the semifinals and scoring the match’s first goal against No. 1 Virginia as the Noles defeated the Cavaliers 7-6 in PKs to earn the ACC Championship.
* Assisted on Kaycie Tillman’s game-winner against No. 19 Auburn in the NCAA Tournament on November 22.
* Was involved in the scoring play by Megan Connolly in the 19th minute against No. 21 Texas A&M on November 27 in the NCAA quarterfinals. The Noles defeated the Aggies, 5-0, to advance to the College Cup for the fifth consecutive season.
* An aggressive attacker as she registered at least one shot in 18 of the 19 games she played, and had a shot on goal in 14 different matches.
* Played every minute of seven different games, including a season-high 110 minutes against Boston College and No. 1 Virginia.
* Played for the Merilappi United since 2012
* Scored 24 goals with 45 appearances for the United
* Competed for the Finnish U-16, U-17, U-18, U-19 and U-20 teams
* Named the best player of the Women’s Division 1 in 2012
* Earned second place in the B-Girls Finnish Championship tournament in 2012
* Participated in the 2013 UEFA Women’s Championship, playing in all three matches of the Group Stage
* Played in the U-20 Women’s World Cup in 2014
* Named 2017 Finland Female Player of the Year
* Daughter of Heli Kuikka and Hannu Suhonen
* Majoring in Criminology