* Started in all 21 matches for Florida State this season, primarily as a defender after starting the season in the midfield.
* Played every minute of 19 matches and finished with 1,844 minutes on the pitch in 2017.
* Finished with three points with one goal and one assist.
* Assisted on Dallas Dorosy’s game-winner in the 20th minute at Louisville on September 21.
* Scored the first goal of her career in the 86th minute against Ole Miss on November 10 in the first round of the NCAA Women’s Soccer Championship.
* Helped the Seminole defense record eight shutouts, including a 5-0 win over Ole Miss and a 2-0 victory against Arizona in the NCAA Tournament.
* Competed for Dynamo de Québec
* Named best Junior player in the province of Quebec in 2015, and the best Senior player in Quebec in 2016
* Earned Most Valuable Player honors and the golden boot in the U-16 AAA league in 2014
* Received her first MVP accolade as part of the U-15 AAA league in 2013
* Competed at the U-20 FIFA Women’s World Cup
* Was a reserve member of the senior women’s team at the 2016 Rio Olympics where the team won a bronze medal.
* Played in the 2016 Olympic qualifiers and placed second.
* Competed at the 2015 Pan American Games, earning a fourth place finish.
* Participated at the 2014 FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup, along with teammates Deyna Castellanos (Costa Rica) and Deyna Castellanos (Venezuela)
* Pursuing a degree in Exercise Physiology
* Attained the highest grade point average in her class from grade 7 to 10