* Played in 22 games with 18 starts, primarily as a midfielder, during her sophomore season as a Seminole.
* Tied for third on the team with four assists, including three during ACC play.
* Assisted on the game-winning goals in three consecutive games – at NC State (Megan Connolly), against No. 4 Duke (Kaycie Tillman) and versus Louisville (Megan Connolly).
* Aided on the final goal of the game against Samford on the first round of the NCAA Tournament as Florida State won 4-0.
* Competed in every minute of nine different matches, including the three games of the ACC Tournament, as the Noles earned their fourth consecutive conference title.
* Played in 11 games as a defender in her freshman season at Florida State.
* Earned three starts – vs. Grand Canyon (Sept. 13), at UNC Greensboro (Sept. 17) and at No. 22 Duke (Sept. 20).
* Competed for the full match time in all three of those starts and finished with over 425 minutes on the pitch.
* Tallied an assist at UNC Greensboro, finding fellow freshman Dallas Dorosy for a score in the 69th minute as the Seminoles defeated the Spartans, 6-0.
* Was a member of the best freshman team in the nation, as the eight FSU freshmen combined for 89 points on 29 goals and 31 assists, which was 35 points more than the second-place team Texas A&M (54).
* Took the first shot of her career on October 8 against NC State.
* Played 12 minutes in the season opener at New Mexico on August 21.
* Saw action in two NCAA Tournament games – vs. South Alabama (Nov. 20) and No. 21 Texas A&M (Nov. 27) – as the Seminoles advanced to the College Cup for the fifth consecutive season.
* Helped FSU set NCAA Tournament records with 10 consecutive postseason shutouts and a consecutive scoreless streak of 931:47 minutes during NCAA play.
* Three-year captain at Merritt Island High School and two-time MVP
* Named an All-American Strength and Conditioning Athlete of the Year in 2012-13
* 2014 NSCAA High School Girls Soccer All-American
* Member of the 2014 FHSAA Girls All-State Soccer Team
* Participated in the 2015 Girls High School All-Star Classic
* Earned 2014 All-America Second Team honors from TopDrawerSoccer.com
* Captain on the U-18 Brevard Soccer Alliance
* Participated in the Florida ODP in 2011, 2013 and 2014
* Invited to the Region III ODP Thanksgiving Interregional in 2013 and 2014
* Invited to the Region III International Trip in 2013 and 2014
* Named to the Regional All-Star Team in 2014
* Daughter of Frank and Diane Bergau
* Named to the Dean’s List each semester and already earned an Associate’s degree as part of the school’s collegiate program
* A member of the National Honor Society and Phi Theta Kappa and has completed over 180 hours of community service
* Majoring in Exercise Science