* NSCAA South Scholar All-Region Third Team (2011&2012).
* ACC All-Academic Team (2011).
* ACC Academic Honor Roll (2010-11, 2011-12).
* FSU Dean’s List (Fall 2010, Spring 2011, Fall 2011, Spring 2012, Fall 2012).
* Weekly Honors: Soccer America Team of the Week (11/1/11); TopDrawerSoccer.com Team of the Week (11/14/11, 9/17/12).
* Ranks among school career leaders in appearances (95 – t-8th) and game starts (94 – t-6th).
* Recipient of the ACC Postgraduate Scholarship in 2012-13.
* Appeared in 24 games making 23 starts in helping FSU to its second straight College Cup appearance and sixth trip overall.
* Started the first seven games playing in the backline before moving to one of the holding midfield positions for the remainder of the season.
* Key component of the Seminole defense that set school records for shutouts (17), GAA (0.62) and fewest goals allowed in ACC play (4), while tying the program record for the fewest goals allowed in a season with 15.
* Seminole defense ranked in the top 40 nationally in shutout percentage (2nd – 0.708), GAA (12th – 0.619) and save percentage (36th – 0.839).
* Helped FSU string together nine straight shutouts – a school record and tied for the 13th longest streak in NCAA history – and a consecutive minute shutout streak that last 934:09 (school record).
* The Seminoles blanked their first eight ACC opponents en route to claiming the conference regular season title for the second time in school history.
* Led the team in corners for the second straight year…took 83 including a season-high nine in the NCAA Tournament quarterfinal match against Notre Dame.
* Finished her senior campaign with six points on two goals and two assists…registered 11 shots with five shots on goal.
* First point of the season came in a win over the College of Charleston as she assisted on the game-winner scored by Kristin Grubka in the 42nd minute.
* Notched her first career game-winning goal in a 1-0 victory over Wake Forest…goal came in the 23rd minute of action.
* Second goal of the season came off a direct free kick in the quarterfinals of the ACC Tournament against Boston College…the shot came from long range and found its way into the back of the net after bouncing through a mass of players.
* Started in all five NCAA Tournament games playing over 65 minutes…registered one shot with that coming in the second round against Texas Tech.
* Finished fifth on the team in minutes played with 1739.
* Started all 26 games in leading FSU to its fifth College Cup appearance in school history.
* Established single-season career-highs for points (8), goals (2), assists (4) and shots (22).
* Scored her first collegiate goal at home against Mercer…found the back of the net in the 37th minute to give FSU a three-goal lead.
* Tallied three points in the NCAA Tournament on a goal and an assist…scored on a beautiful individual effort in the first round against Samford to give FSU its winning margin at 2-0…assist came in the second round against Portland.
* Assisted on goals in wins over Marquette, Florida and Miami.
* Helped lead the Seminole defense to 12 shutouts, tied for the fourth most in school history, including three shutouts in the NCAA Tournament to tie a school record performed twice before the 2011 season.
* Part of a defensive unit that allowed just two goals in three games over 305 minutes during FSU’s run to its first ACC Championship.
* Ranked third on the team in minutes played with 2,320… played every minute in 22 games in 2011.
* Led the team in corners taken with 114…recorded a season-high 12 corners against Samford in the first round of the NCAA Tournament.
* Registered a career-high three shots three times – at UAB, at Duke and Samford.
* Played and started in 20 games during her sophomore campaign in 2010.
* Tallied 1777 minutes on the pitch – the fifth-most turned in by a Seminole in 2010.
* Finished the season establishing career-highs for points (3), assists (3) and shots (5).
* Two of her three assists came in ACC play assisting on goals against Duke and at NC State.
* First point of the season came on an assist as she found Breezy Hupp for the final Seminoles’ goal against Duke in the 69th minute.
* Tied for fifth on the team in assists with three.
* Registered the game-winning assist to Kassey Kallman in the NCAA Tournament second round victory over South Florida.
* Served as the team’s corner specialist throughout the 2010 season.
* Helped lead the Seminoles to the top ranked defense in the ACC during the regular season allowing a league-low five goals against conference foes and 14 goals during the regular season.
* Leader of a defensive unit that opened the season posting three consecutive shutouts only the second time it has happened in school history.
* Part of a defensive unit that posted an ACC best 13 shutouts including a league best six shutouts in ACC play en route to a conference best 0.49 goal against average in ACC action.
* Played every minute of every game in her first season at Florida State, a span of 25 consecutive games…one of only two Seminoles to perform such a feat joining fellow freshman Ines Jaurena…started in the backline in each of those 25 games.
* Part of a defensive unit that opened the season posting three consecutive shutouts while allowing just seven shots through the first three games including just three shots on goal…the three shutouts to open the season marks the first time it has happened in school history.
* Part of a defensive unit that posted consecutive shutouts in the ACC Tournament for just the second time in school history.
* Recorded her first collegiate point assisting on a goal by Rachel Lim, the eventual game-winner, in the second minute of play against UAB…it also marked her first career game-winning assist.
* Registered her first career shot late in the second half against Florida…tallied a career-high two shots at Virginia back on October 30.
* Played every minute in all 10 ACC contests including a season-high 110 minutes of action at Durham against Duke.
* Helped the Seminoles stage a double overtime victory over North Carolina assisting on Amanda DaCosta’s game-tying goal in the 85th…marked her first career points in ACC play.
* A Region IV ODP member in 2005, participated in Region IV regional camp for five years (2004-08).
* Invited to U-14 ODP national camp in 2004 in Boston, Massachusetts and U-16 ODP national camp in Houston, Texas in 2006.
* Member of the Washington State ODP (2004-08).
* Member of Emerald City 89 and FC Royals 89 teams.
* Played with the Pali Blues of the W-League during the summer of 2010 and the Seattle Sounders in 2011.
* A four-year varsity player for Stadium High School…served as team captain for three years.
* Garnered Team MVP accolades all four years…three-time Narrows League first team honoree…garnered Narrows League Player of the Year and first team 4A All-State accolades her senior season…named an ESPN Rise Fall All-America second team member in 2008…a four-time All-Area League first team honoree.
* Honor Roll student all four years at Stadium High School and a member of the National Honors Society.
* Student Athlete of the Month in Nov. of 2006.
* Daughter of Robert and Beth Horne.
* Brother Brandon plays soccer at UC-Santa Barbara.
* Graduated with a bachelor’s degree in psychology and a minor in family sciences in the fall of 2012.