Import the 2007 FSU Baseball Schedule into Outlook
Now fans with Microsoft Outlook on their computers can download the 2007 FSU Baseball schedule and import it into their calendar! Right-Click Here and select the “Save Target As…” option to download the file. After downloading the file, open Outlook and follow these directions for importing it into your calendar:
1. Select “Import and Export” under the File menu.
2. Select “Import from another program or file” and click Next.
3. Select “Comma Separated Values (Windows)” and click Next.
4. Click the “Browse” button, find the desired .csv file (FSU_BASEBALL_07.csv), click OK, select “Do not import duplicate items”, and click Next.
5. Select Calendar and click Next.
6. Check the box that says, “Import ‘ FSU_BASEBALL_07.csv ‘ into the ‘Calendar’ folder”. Also make sure to highlight the item “Import ‘ FSU_BASEBALL_07.csv ‘ into the ‘Calendar’ folder”.
7. Click Next
8. Click Finish