2012 FSU Football Spring Weekend Central
Friday, April 13th
Friday Night Under the Lights featuring the first ever player walk and torch lighting with Seminole Boosters 4:30 – 6:15 p.m.
- Seminole Boosters are invited to an exclusive on-field experience
- Light refreshments, photo opportunities on Bobby Bowden Field and highlight videos
- Special Indoor Practice Facility presentation
- Take part in the first-ever player walk
- Watch as your 2012 Florida State Seminoles light the Unconquered Torch signifying the start of 2012 football.
- Click here to register – http://noles.co/H74Rb8
For Friday Night Under the Lights – Park in the visitor parking lot to the right of Langford Green. If this lot becomes full you may use any open parking. Check in (4:30-5pm) will be held inside the atrium of the University Center Club (University Center B) across from the Unconquered Statue, where the Seminole Sport Shop is located. Between gates F and G.
- Live music on three stages featuring country music star Lee Brice. Other appearances by Tyler Reeve, Eli, Howl at the Moon Dueling Pianos and much more!
- Join us for a donor appreciation party on the grass at Kleman Plaza
- Sample eats from many of Tallahassee’s best restaraunts
- Fireworks over the streets of downtown Tallahassee approximately at 9 p.m.
- Guest appearances by the FSU Cheerleaders and Marching Chiefs
Saturday, April 14th
Select-A-Seat Event 1:00 – 3:00 p.m.
- Call 850-645-9588 for the opportunity to select your seat for the 2012 season. You can also RSVP to the event by emailing Michael Espada at firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject line in your email should be Select-A-Seat
- Join your personal ticket representative on Bobby Bowden Field prior to the Spring Game to determine the perfect seating for the upcoming season.
9 a.m. – Tailgate lots open. Parking is free on a first-come-first-served basis
11 a.m. – Live music and entertainment on Langford Green begins. Events on Langford Green run until 30 minutes prior to kick-off
11 a.m. – Best of Tallahassee BBQ Cook-Off runs all day at Langford Green. Sample some of Tallahassee’s best BBQ, judging begins at 2:00 p.m.
11 a.m. – Large interactive area by Nerf Super Soaker and other fan booths on Langford Green
4 p.m. – Annual Garnet and Gold Spring Football game. There will be a suggested $5 donation upon entry to benefit athletic scholarships. FSU Football Alumni game begins at halftime. Spring awards are given out at halftime.