To Register Your Account – This step must be done the first time you access the site this season – even if you have used the FSU Ticket Marketplace in the past. All accounts are reset each season. Be sure to have your FSU Ticket Office customer number and PIN handy. Contact the ticket office at 888-FSU-NOLE or email@example.com if you don not have this information.
• My Inventory – displays tickets you have available to sell as well as the status of any tickets that you have posted for sale.
• My Market – links you to your account on stubhub to show you the tickets you have online for sale. Allows you to edit your posting, including deleting your posting if you want to remove your unsold items from the listing.
Sales History – links you to your stubhub account to show your history.
• Buy Items – takes you to the “Market View” with a full list of tickets that are currently posted for sale. If you have posted tickets for sale, your tickets will appear in bold and will not have the “Buy” button next to them.
• Messages – displays any messages from the Ticket Marketplace site, such as a game reminder or purchase confirmation.
• Profile – takes you to the “My Profile” page, where you can view your personal account information.
• Logout – Click here to log out of your account (recommended each time you leave Ticket Marketplace).