Florida State Women’s Basketball Gameday Parking on Veterans Day:
• The Civic Center lot will open like a regular football weekend at midnight.
• Fans coming to park only for the 12:30 p.m. women’s basketball game do not have to pay. They will receive a “Women’s Basketball” parking pass.
• Fans entering the lot for football but also wanting to attend the women’s basketball game can pay as they enter the lot. They will not have to move their vehicles.
• Vehicles parked only for women’s basketball must exit the lot by 3 p.m.
• Monroe Between Brevard Street and Tennessee Street will be closed to the public starting at 8:15 a.m. Friday, November 11. Parade participants will enter the Parade Staging Area at the intersection of Brevard Street and Monroe Street.
• The Parade begins at the intersection of Monroe Street and Tennessee Street at approximately 10:45 a.m.
• More information on the Veterans Day Parade Route – http://veteventstally.org/2016-parade/parade-route