Virginia Tech is up next with Tyrod Taylor and John Graves.
- Taylor said that his career went by very fast, and this is one of the most excited teams since he's been here.
- The Hokies are looking very forward to that first game of the year against Boise State
- He thinks that it sets the standard for the rest of the season
- He said they'll play hard every game, no matter what
- The running backs will be a big strength for the Hokies this year.
- John Graves said he's feeling fully healthy for this year
- Tyrod Taylor said Ponder does a great job of getting the ball into the hands of his playmakers
- The Hokies' main goal is to take one game at a time and ultimately win the national championship
- Taylor said that both Darren Evans and Ryan Williams present big matchup issues for defenses in the backfield
- He also believe that Evans is back at full speed after his ACL tear
- Graves hopes that the ACC will be well represented to begin the year with some tough non-conference games
- Graves has seen a lot of Boise State's offense and hopes his team will be prepared for the challenge on September 4th
That's all for the Hokies today and North Carolina is up next.