- Fans are encouraged to arrive early to tailgate prior to the game. Propane grills should be used. Charcoal grills are discouraged from the premises due to charcoal waste. No glass containers are allowed. All tents are restricted to grassy areas – no tents should be erected in parking areas, unless an additional parking pass where the tent is located is purchased. No external stero systems are allowed. Out of courtesy to others, only boom boxes will be permitted. Gas generators are prohibited for safery reasons.
11. Is the game sold out?
12. What gate should I enter?
- All gates to Wallace Wade Stadium will open 120 minutes prior to kickoff. All guests and items brough into the stadium are subject to search before entering the stadium. Once the stadium gates open, the North Gate is the primary gate of entry for most guests. To expedite entry and avoid congestion at the North Gate, guests sitting in sections 1-10 are urged to enter at the East Gate and guests sitting in sections 22-32 are urged to enter at the West Gate. Be sure to have your ticket in hand prior to accessing the entry gate.
13. Am I allowed to re-enter the stadium after I have left?
- Guests wishing to leave and then re-enter the stadium may do so under the following conditions – they must keep their valid game ticket and have their hand stamped by a staff member at the gate. Guests re-entering must show their stamped hand and their valid game ticket for entry. All items are subject to search upon re-entry to the stadium.
14. Where is the Duke will-call ticket office located?
- All tickets left by the Visiting Team Players & Staff and tickets purchased thru Visiting Team ticket office will be available at the East Gate (white tent) – located on the side of the stadium opposite the press box – Sign above entrance.
15. When does Wallace Wade Stadium open?
- The stadium opens two hours prior to kickoff.
16. What items are restricted at Wallace Wade Stadium?
- Alcoholic beverages
- Artificial noisemakers
- Bags larger than 1’x1’x1′
- Balls & Frisbees
- Cameras with a lens greater than 4″
- Car seats
- Ice Chests/Coolers
- Laptop computers
- Laser pointers
- Metal or hard plastic frame chairs or folding chairs
- Outside food or drink
- Signs on poles
- Shoes with wheels (wheelies)
- Strollers (Umbrella strollers are permitted)
- Video cameras
- Additional items may be prohibited at the discretion of the law enforcement officials as dictated by increased threat conditions.
17. Are there ATM’s available at Wallace Wade Stadium?
- There are no ATM’s inside Wallace Wade Stadium. However, stadium concession stands 1,2,3,5, and 6 accept credit/debit cards.
19. Is there an official FSU tailgate on Saturday?
- Yes, the FSU Alumni Association in conjunction with Seminole Boosters will be holding the officlal FSU tailgate starting at 1 p.m. The tailgate will be located in Duke University’s Blue Devil Alley (adjacent to the Card Gym parking lot). The cost to attend is $25 per person, includes food and non-alcoholic beverages (cash bar available). Click here to register for the tailgate