- Fans are encouraged to arrive early to tailgate prior to the game. Propane grills should be used. Charcoal grills are discouraged from the premises due to charcoal waste. No glass containers are allowed. All tents are restricted to grassy areas – no tents should be erected in parking areas, unless an additional parking pass where the tent is located is purchased. No external stero systems are allowed. Out of courtesy to others, only boom boxes will be permitted. Gas generators are prohibited for safery reasons.
11. Is the game sold out?
- No. Tickets are still available through the FSU Ticket office in sections 11, 12 and 13 with a cost of $45.
12. What gate should I enter?
- Fans sitting in the Florida State sections (11, 12, 13) should enter through Gates 4 or Gate 5.
13. Am I allowed to re-enter the stadium after I have left?
- Re-entry is permitted under the following guidelines:
- Re-entry is permitted beginning at the conclussion of the 1st quarter.
- Patrons must scan out (using their game ticket).
- Patrons may re-enter at any gate as long as they are still in posession of their game ticket.
- Fans choosing to exit and re-enter are subject to the same security measures and bag searches as their initial entrance into the stadium
- Patrons needing to leave and re-enter prior to the conclussion of the 1st quarter must visit a Guest Information Booth prior to exiting the stadium.
14. Where is the Wake Forest will-call ticket office located?
- General will-call is located at the Bridger Field House. Visiting team will-call is located at Gate 3.
15. When does BB&T Field open?
- The stadium opens 1 1/2 hours prior to kickoff.
16. What items are restricted at BB&T Field?
- Alcoholic beverages
- Artificial noisemakers
- Bags larger than 1’x1’x1′
- Balls & Frisbees
- Cameras with a lens greater than 6″
- Car seats
- Ice Chests/Coolers
- Laptop computers
- Laser pointers
- Metal or hard plastic frame chairs or folding chairs
- Outside food or drink
- Signs on poles
- Shoes with wheels (wheelies)
- Strollers (Umbrella strollers are permitted)
- Video cameras
- Additional items may be prohibited at the discretion of the law enforcement officials as dictated by increased threat conditions.
17. Are there ATM’s available at BB&T Field?
- ATM’s are located on the west concourse, Section 7.
19. Is there an official FSU tailgate on Saturday?
- Yes, the FSU Alumni Association in conjunction with Seminole Boosters will be holding the officlal FSU tailgate from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. The tailgate will be located outside of Gate 5. The cost to attend is $5 per person, $10 per family. The price includes heavy snacks, soft drinks and bottled water. Beer will be available for a donation to the Triad Seminole Club. Click here to register for the tailgate