July 15, 2014
Tradition. History. Excellence. Champions. Those are only some of the distinguishing characteristics used to describe FSU. What does Florida State mean to you?
Nole fans can submit their design ideas for the 2014 Florida State Military Appreciation Day shirt between now and October 1, 2014. Simply download and print the shirt template and related release form, work up your design and email back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. FSU will choose the finalist and the best designs will be featured on the Facebook page for fans to vote.
HOW TO ENTER
1. Download/print the Shirt Template and Assignment of Copyright Agreement.
2. Work up your design on the template and sign the Assignment of Copyright Agreement.
3. Email your design AND signed copy of the Assignment of Copyright Agreement to email@example.com.
4. Entries must be submitted by October 1, 2014.
- The best shirt designs will be those that illustrate the Military Appreciation theme.
- The shirt design must not feature more than three (3) colors; fabric color of shirt up to you.
- The design may include graphics on the front and/or back of the shirt.
- Keep in mind that the winning design may be chosen to appear on additional products; the shirt design will be used for the November 22nd Military Appreciation game vs. Boston College.
- Designs should be focused on a broad range of appeal to students, alumni, faculty/staff and fans.
- FSU reserves the right to approve and/or alter the use of the logos/graphics, and all designs are subject to approval of the FSU Trademark Licensing Office.
- Designs may include University-owned marks such as Florida State University, Florida State, Seminoles, Noles or the Seminole Head, but may not contain any alterations to said marks.
- Entries may not contain any form of commercialism, political statements or commentary, religious affiliation, profanity or vulgarity, or reference to alcohol, drugs and tobacco products.
- Entries also may not contain any Native American caricatures, tomahawks, or reference to scalping.
- Designs cannot include/depict any individual, including current student-athletes, former student-athletes or coaches. Designs may be produced by contestants’ preference including sketches or computer based designs.
- Designs cannot reference any other school or third party.
All FSU fans may submit designs for the contest.