February 23, 2017 - by
Seminole Boosters, Alabama vs. FSU And 2017 Season Tickets

Tallahassee, FL — If you were a Seminole Booster and/or football season ticket holder in 2016 and have not renewed as of Feb 8th, you should have received your paper renewal application this week.

Both the FSU Ticket Office and Seminole Boosters have fielded a number of calls regarding tickets to the Chick-fil-A Kickoff Game against Alabama on Sept. 2 in Atlanta.  It is hoped this communication will answer some of those questions.

Perhaps the most important point to emphasize regarding the Alabama game is that essentially the only place you will be able to get tickets is from one of the two schools.  Very few tickets will be available from a source other than FSU and Alabama as the schools are guaranteed 90% of the tickets, leaving just 10% available for Falcon’s Club seat holders and Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl sponsors. There is no planned public sale at this time.

A common question regarding the Alabama game has been at what Seminole Booster level will you have an opportunity to request tickets?  The ticket office is currently taking Alabama ticket requests from 2017 Tomahawk level donors and above. With roughly a month to go before the March 17th request deadline, approximately 70 percent of all 2017 Tomahawk level donors and above have requested Alabama game tickets. If this rate continues, FSU will allocate its entire ticket allotment to donors at the Tomahawk level and above.

If you are a 2017 donor at the Tomahawk level or above, and have any interest in attending the FSU vs Alabama game in Atlanta, we encourage you to call your account representative or the ticket office main line at 888.FSU.NOLE.

If you would like to increase your donation or join at the Tomahawk level in order to place your request, please call your account representative or the main ticket office line at 888.FSU.NOLE.

Seminole Boosters, Alabama vs. FSU And 2017 Season Tickets
Related Articles