• Did not compete and graduated early.
• Competed in the Seminole Intercollegiate in the spring 2014, his lone tournament.
• Had a 75.83 stroke average for the year, which includes the fall.
• Tied for 54th at the Seminole Intercollegiate with a 6-over 78.
• Competed at one tournament in the fall 2013 – the Fighting Illini Invitational at the beginning of the year.
• Finished 54th at the Fighting Illini Invitational.
• Played six rounds in two tournaments during the spring 2013 and had a 75.33 stroke average.
• His best finish of the spring came at the Seminole Intercollegiate where he finished tied for 29th with a 2-over 218.
• Posted a 74.57 stroke average in seven rounds in three tournaments during the fall 2012.
• Finished tied for 20th at the Inverness Intercollegiate with a 9-over 222.
Graduated from Trinity Prep in Winter Park, Fla., in 2012…named the 2010 1A Golfer of the Year in the state of Florida by the Florida Athletic Coaches Association…named the Central Florida Golfer of the Year in 2010 by the Orlando Sentinel…won the 2010 1A Florida High School Athletic Association state championship…won a single hole playoff against A.J. Crouch of Jacksonville Bolles to win the title…totaled scores of 70-69 and won the playoff to win the championship…the 2010 Golfer of the Year in the Orlando area by the Bright House Sports Network…Athlete of the Week by BHSN once during his senior season…a member of the varsity golf team at Trinity Prep since the seventh grade…played in the 2010 USGA Junior Amateur.
Born Feb. 19, 1994…Collin is the son of Elliott and Jason Englehardt…two younger brothers, Tristan and Brendan…named to the Academic Honor Roll in 2009, 2011 and 2012… also played two years of baseball at Trinity Prep…originally from Buffalo, N.Y. …selected Florida State over Florida, Virginia, North Florida and UCF.