Camden Hills Regional
Redshirt Freshman Season (2019-20):
- Shot a 10-over 220 (66-76-78) to tie for 67th at the Maui Jim Intercollegiate.
Freshman Season (2019):
- Enrolled early at Florida State University, beginning in January 2019.
- Did not compete for the Seminoles in his first semester.
Before Florida State:
- Became one of the top golfers in his home state of Maine.
- Won the 100th Maine Amateur in 2019, carding a 9-under 201.
- Led the 2019 Maine Amateur at Portland Country Club from start to finish, winning by eight strokes.
- Three-time Maine Class A high school champion at Camden Hills Regional High School.
- Four-time all-conference class A selection (2015-18).
- Maine State Match Play Invitational champion (2018).
- New England PGA junior champion (2017).
- Won the Samoset Resort Club title (2016 and 2017).
- AJGA Coca-Cola junior champion (2017 and 2018).
- New England Golf Association Junior individual champion (2016).
- Portland Press Herald High School Golfer of the Year (2015).
- Committed to Florida State University in February 2017.
- Three-year player on his high school’s varsity baseball team.
All About Me:
- What’s a good story about you growing up? I don’t know if it’s a good story, but when I was 4-5 years old I broke the same bone in my arm on Columbus Day two years in a row.
- Explain the first job you ever had: Bagging groceries.
- How did you fall in love with golf? I fell in love with golf by playing once with my friend at 10 years old and playing ever since.
- Who are some of the professional golfers you idolize? Brooks Koepka and Tiger Woods.
- What are some obstacles you’ve had to overcome? I grew up in a town where not a lot of people played competitive sports so I have to find my own competition and inspiration a lot.
- If you could pick one person to meet, who would it be and why? Tony Robbins. He is a very inspirational person and I have always wanted to pick his brain.
- Which social media platform is your favorite and why? Twitter, because I think it has the most entertaining content.
- What is the biggest reason you chose FSU? I chose Florida State because I felt like it is the best university in the country for me to chase my dreams.
- Outside of golf, what are some of your passions in life? Baseball and Hockey.
- If you could choose a song to be introduced to coming out to the first tee, what would it be? Two-Step by Dave Matthews.
- What is one topic outside of golf that you could have a long conversation about? The Red Sox.
- Up to this point, what’s the greatest thing that’s happened in your life? Signing my letter of intent to play golf at Florida State.
- What skill or craft would you love to master someday? I would love to learn how to play the guitar.