Redshirt Senior Season (2021-22):
- Went 2-0-1 at the Barbara Nicklaus Cup.
Senior Season at Florida State (2021):
- Played in eight of FSU’s 10 tournaments, shooting an average score of 72.79 and finishing at par or less in nine of 24 rounds played.
- Six of his nine rounds at par or less were in the 60s.
- Averaged +1.17 vs. par.
- Enjoyed two Top 10 finishes, tying for third at the Camp Creek Seminole Invitational when he shot a 7-under 209 (73-69-67).
- Tied for 10th at the difficult Cabo Collegiate at TPC San Antonio, carding an even-par 216 (73-75-68).
- Tied for 20th at The Hayt, shooting a 3-over 219 (70-76-73).
- Tied for 22nd at The Valspar with an even-par 213 (71-69-73).
- His eight tournaments played were the fifth-most on the team.
Before Florida State:
- Starred at Troy University for three years, culminating a 70.90 stroke average in 2019-20.
- Finished in the Top 15 in seven of his eight tournaments with four top three finishes in 2019-20.
- Left Troy ranked in the Top 100 in Golfstat’s NCAA Division I Rankings (99th).
- Earned All-Sun Belt Third Team honors as a sophomore in 2018-19, leading the Trojans in stroke average (73.31), rounds under par (7) and rounds in the 60s (3).
- Led Troy in finishes in four of his nine tournaments played as a sophomore.
- Led Troy with five rounds under par as a freshman in 2017-18 and finished second on the team with a 74.74 stroke average.
- Had four finishes in the Top 5 as an amateur in AJGA tournaments.
- Carded a 9-under 63 to win the Florida 7A Regional Championship in 2016 at Chiles High School.
- 2016 Big Bend Player of the Year.
- Three-time All-Big Bend First Team.
All About Me:
- Mother: Danielle Futrell.
- Has an uncle, Mike Futrell, who played baseball at Florida State from 1999-02. Mike finished his FSU baseball career with a .316 career batting average, 21 HRs, 146 RBI and 245 base hits in 260 games played.