* NCAA National Champion (2018)
* TopDrawerSoccer Freshman Best XI Second Team (2018)
* ACC Defensive Player of the Week (Sept. 11, 2018)
* Played and started 20 matches during her redshirt freshman season in 2018, before a season-ending injury occurred in the ACC Championship Game on November 4
* Allowed just nine goals over 1,808:46 of play on the season, for a 0.45 goals against average that ranked sixth in the NCAA and second in the ACC.
* Posted 10 solo shutouts, which ranked 11th in the nation and tied for the most in the ACC.
* Earned ACC Defensive Player of the Week honors on September 11 after helping the Noles shutout Florida (1-0) and South Alabama (2-0)
* Recorded a shutout in each of the first five games of the season, which is tied for the third-longest shutout streak in school history.
* Allowed just two goals over the first 952:06 of the season, one each to No. 2 UCLA and No. 3 North Carolina as the Seminoles started the year with an 8-1-1 record.
* Made a season-high four saves against No. 2 UCLA and on the road at No. 6 Virginia. The win over the Cavaliers was the first time in FSU history that the Noles defeated UVA on the road in Charlottesville.
* Redshirted the 2017 season.
* Played for the Indialantic Force for seven years.
* Competed for two years each with Space Coast United and Orlando City ECNL
* Member of the Florida ODP team in 2012 and 2013
* Trained with Charlotte Soccer Academy coach Philip Poole since 2013.
* Member of youth national teams since 2013, including at the U-15, U-17 and U-19 levels.
* Traveled to South Korea with the U-17 national team in 2014.
* Participated in the NTC Invitational Tournaments in 2015 and 2016 as a member of the U-17 team.
* As a member of the U-19 national team, traveled to the Czech Republic in June of 2017.
* Graduated high school in three years.
* Member of the Honor Roll in all three years.
* Also played AAU basketball for the Brevard Elite Titans.
* Selected to represent Melbourne HS in the 2016 Brevard Leadership Seminar
* Comes from an athletic family. Her parents Brian (football) and Donna (swimming) competed collegiately at North Carolina, with Brian playing in the NFL for the 49ers and Donna held a national record.
* Has three siblings – Ben (cadet and football player in the United States Air Force Academy), Bekah (studying business at Florida State) and Bear (plays football at Viera High School).
* Wears No. 45 in honor of her uncle, Rick Steinbacher, because of his relentless work ethic, passion for competition and kindness toward others.