* NCAA National Champion (2018)
* NSCAA All-Southeast Region First Team (2016)
* ACC All-Freshman Team (2015)
* TopDrawerSoccer Freshman Best XI First Team (2015)
* TopDrawerSoccer Team of the Week (10/6/15, 12/1/15)
* Played in all 27 games on the season, one of only four players to do so, with 25 starts.
* Registered eight points on two goals and four assists.
* Assisted on Deyna Castellanos’ game-winning goal against No. 14 Penn State in the quarterfinal round of the NCAA Tournament en route to the Seminoles’ second national title.
* Recorded an assist against No. 11 Virginia in the semifinal of the ACC Tournament on Kristen McFarland’s insurance goal in the 82nd minute.
* Registered a goal and an assist in the Seminoles’ 4-0 victory at Notre Dame on September 27.
* Tallied her first assist of the season on Olivia Bergau’s goal in Florida State’s 2-0 defeat over South Alabama (September 9).
* Scored her first goal of the season against Middle Tennessee on August 26.
* Competed in 19 games with 17 starts as a junior in 2017.
* Finished third on the team with 11 points on three goals and five assists. Her five assists tied for the team lead and she has led the team in assists for the last two seasons.
* Helped Megan Connolly score the game-winner on August 20 against South Alabama in FSU’s 2-1 win over the Jaguars.
* Scored her first goal of the season in the 15th minute versus NC State on September 29, the only goal in 1-0 win against the Wolfpack.
* Had two assists against Notre Dame on October 19, helping score the first two Seminole goals of the match – Deyna Castellanos in the 47th minute and Olivia Bergau in the 55th minute. It marked the third multi-assist game of her career.
* Tallied the first goal of the match at Clemson on October 26, scoring in the 51st minute.
* Scored a goal and added an assist at Ole Miss in the first round of the NCAA Tournament on November 10.
* Started in 22 games and earned 21 starts during her sophomore season.
* Finished fourth on the team with 11 points on three goals and a team-leading five assists.
* Received NSCAA All-Southeast Region First Team honors.
* Recorded an assist in back-to-back games at Vanderbilt (August 25) and Middle Tennessee (August 28).
* Scored her first goal of the season against No. 17 UConn, and added an assist as well.
* Posted a goal on the road at Pitt on October 1.
* Scored the game-winning goal in overtime in a 1-0 victory over No. 4 Duke.
* Assisted on Megan Connolly’s game-winning goal against No. 9 Clemson in the semifinals of the ACC Tournament as the Seminoles advanced to win their fourth conference championship in a row.
* Started all 25 games as a midfielder during her freshman season as the Seminoles earned their third consecutive ACC Championship and fourth overall in program history.
* Finished with 16 points on four goals and eight assists on the season.
* Her eight assists finished in a tie for fourth in the ACC and No. 40 overall in the NCAA.
* Was a member of the best freshman team in the nation, as the eight FSU freshmen combined for 89 points on 29 goals and 31 assists, which was 35 points more than the second-place team Texas A&M (54).
* Scored on the first shot of her career, opening the scoring in the second minute against Southeastern Louisiana on August 28.
* Matched a school-record with three assists – all in the first half – against Pitt on October 3. She was the eighth Seminole to register three assists in a single game, and the second to do it all in the first half (Mami Yamaguchi, 2007).
* Became the first FSU player to record three assists in two different games in a career, let alone a season, with a trio of assists against No. 21 Texas A&M in the NCAA Quarterfinals as the Seminoles advanced to the College Cup for the fifth consecutive season.
* Scored the game’s first goal in three matches – Southeastern Louisiana (Aug. 28), No. 7 Clemson (Sept. 24) and No. 19 Auburn (Nov. 22).
* An efficient shooter as four of her seven shots on goal found the back of the net.
* Assisted on Cheyna Williams’ game-winner against Grand Canyon on September 13.
* Found Elin Jensen for the game’s first goal against Boston College on November 1.
* Played the entire match in six games, including the full 110 minutes at Duke (Sept. 20) and versus Boston College (Nov. 1).
* Four-time All-State selection in both soccer and basketball
* Named Newcomer of the Year as a freshman
* Earned Most Valuable Player honors her senior season
* Named to the Honor Roll during her sophomore, junior and senior years
* Member of the Student Council, Tech Club and Multicultural Club
* Member of the Sting Soccer Club
* Two-time National Champions – 2012 USAYAS and 2014 ECNL
* Played on the U-17 National Team
* Called into camp with the U-20 National Team
* Daughter of Andrew and Yolanda Tillman
* Majoring in Risk Management and Insurance