* Made 28 appearances with 27 starts in her first season at Florida State…was the only Seminole freshman to play in all 28 games and one of seven players overall.
* Tallied 2,099 minutes on the pitch – seventh most minutes on the team and one of eight players to play over 2,000 minutes for the season.
* Finished her freshman campaign with seven points – all coming on assists as her seven assists tied for the third most on the team.
* Her seven assists tied for the fifth most in a single-season by a Seminole freshman and were the most by a freshman since Amanda DaCosta recorded nine in 2007.
* Three of her seven assists were credited as the game-winner in 2013 – tied for the third most on the team and tied for the third most in a single-season by a Seminole freshman.
* Recorded assists in her first three matches in wins over Oregon State, Auburn and Florida…assisted on the game-winning goal in the season opener against Oregon State and in a 3-0 victory against the Gators in Gainesville.
* Finished with two assists in the ACC regular season – assisting on the game-winner against Miami and then the equalizer in a road tie at Clemson.
* Started all three matches in FSU’s run to a second ACC Championship and all six games in the Seminoles’ run to the 2013 National Championship game.
* Finished with two assists in six NCAA Tournament matches as both assists came in FSU’s 4-0 win over Boston College in the quarterfinals marking career-highs for points in a game and first career multi-assist game…became one of 11 Seminoles all-time to register multiple assists in an NCAA Tournament match.
* Registered a team-high 10 shots in a win over NC State on September 22 – tied for the most shots in a game in school history to become the fourth Seminole to perform the feat.
* Closed out 2013 ranked tied for ninth in the ACC in assists.
* Garnered all-League, all-County and all-State accolades in each of her four years at Wayne Hills High School.
* Named All-County Player of the Year as a sophomore.
* Earned All-State Player of the Year honors as a junior, while claiming a spot on the first team ESPN High School All-America team (2012).
* Finished her high school career with 222 points on 88 goals and 46 assists.
* Member of the 2011 ECNL/id2 International Tour Team that traveled to England…claimed MVP honors during the tour…also toured England as a member of the 2012 ECNL/id2 Tour Team presented by Nike’s The Chance.
* Also played basketball at Wayne Hills earing first team all-County and first team all-League honors as a sophomore and junior.
* Tallied 782 total points on the hardwood.
* Named to the U.S. roster for the 2014 U-20 World Cup in Canada (August 5-24).
* Called into camp with the U-20 U.S. National Team in 2014 in Seattle, Wash.
* Participated in U-20 camp in Sunrise, Fla., in December of 2013.
* Called into camp with the U-18 U.S. National Team in 2012 in Chula Vista, Calif.
* Participated in the Player Development Academy (PDA) 2004-13.
* Played on the Region I & II ODP teams (2007-08)…participated in winter camps in 2007.
* Played with the North Jersey Valkyries of the W-League for two seasons.
* Daughter of Michael and Giselle Driesse…has two older brothers – one plays football at the University of New Haven and the other is playing basketball at Passaic County Community College (PCCC).
* Majoring in family, child sciences.