* NCAA National Champion (2018)
* Appeared in 23 matches and started 20 in her first season at Florida State.
* Scored the game-winning goal in the ACC Championship over No. 3 North Carolina for the Seminoles to clinch their sixth conference title.
* Tied for fifth on the team with ten points on the year despite missing the last four matches of the season due to injury.
* Registered four goals and two assists on the season.
* Scored the first two goals of her Florida State career in the Seminoles’ 5-0 defeat over Troy on August 19.
* Opened the scoring for the Seminoles in their 2-1 victory over Wake Forest (October 7).
* Recorded assists in back-to-back games in the ACC Tournament in Florida State’s wins over No. 5 Duke and No. 11 Virginia in pursuit of its 2018 ACC Championship.
* 2017 United Soccer Coaches High School National Player of the Year
* 2017 TopDrawerSoccer High School National Player of the Year
* 2016-17 and 2017-18 Indiana Gatorade Player of the Year
* 2016-17 and 2017-18 USA Today First Team All-American
* 2017 Indiana Soccer Coaches Association (ISCA) Player of the Year
* 2017-18 Indianapolis Star Girls Soccer and Female Athlete of the Year
* Three-Time ISCA All-State honoree (2015-17)
* Four-time ISCA All-District First Team (2014-17)
* 2016 and 2017 Northern Indiana Conference (NIC) Player of the Year
* Earned First Team All-NIC in all four seasons
* 2017 Class 3A Indiana State Champion, 2016 Class 2A Indiana State Champion and was a runner-up for the 2015 Class 2A championship
* Set Penn HS single-season records for goals (44), assists (26) and points (107). Also holds the school career records with 130 goals, 68 assists and 328 points.
* 2010 and 2012 NFL Punt, Pass and Kick National Champion
* 2016 and 2017 ISCA Academic All-State
* Competed with the Indiana Fire Juniors, Indiana ODP and Region II ODP
* 2015 US Youth Soccer ODP Thanksgiving Interregional Best XI Selection
* Graduated with a 4.2 GPA
* Member of the National Honors Society, Key Club, Kingsman Court (HS Student Council), Student-Athlete Leadership Council and the Fellowship of Christian Athletes
* Father, Greg Lynch, played baseball at the University of Wisconsin.
* Majoring in Biology and plans to go to medical school in order to become an orthopedic surgeon