* NCAA National Champion (2018)
* Played in 14 matches for the Seminoles with two starts on the season before suffering a season-ending injury against Wake Forest on October 7.
* Competed in the midfield for Florida State, contributing to a Seminole defense that shutout 16 opponents in 2018.
* Tallied one assist on the season on September 2 against No. 2 UCLA in the Seminoles’ final of four goals on the afternoon, which came from Yujie Zhao in the 89th minute.
* Competed in eight matches with seven starts in 2017 before suffering a season-ending injury against NC State on September 29.
* Played primarily in the midfield throughout the season.
* Helped the Seminoles record four assists in her eight games played, including against ACC opponents Virginia Tech (September 24) and NC State (September 29).
* Saw action in all 22 games on the season, including 17 starts as a midfielder, during her sophomore season.
* Finished fifth on the team with seven points on two goals and three assists.
* Set a career high with two assists at Vanderbilt on August 25, finding Megan Connolly for a goal in the 39th minute and Haylie Grant just before halftime in the 45th minute.
* Scored a goal and added an assist – both in the second half – in Florida State’s 3-0 win over No. 17 UConn on September 8.
* Tied the match against Utah with a first-half goal from 20 yards in the second round of the NCAA Tournament.
* Helped the Noles post 15 shutouts on the season, limiting opponents to a 0.39 goals against average.
* Played in 17 games as a defender for Florida State as a freshman as the Noles earned the ACC Championship for the third year in a row and fourth time overall.
* Earned 11 starts, including each of the first nine games of the season, and played over 1,200 minutes this season.
* Tallied one assist on the season, finding Cheyna Williams with a pass to quickly get on the board in the second half against UCF on September 10. Her score in the 47th minute gave the Noles a 2-0 lead and FSU went on to win by a score of 4-0.
* Was a member of the best freshman team in the nation, as the eight FSU freshmen combined for 89 points on 29 goals and 31 assists, which was 35 points more than the second-place team Texas A&M (54).
* Played every minute of 10 games, including three 110-minute overtime matches against No. 22 Duke (Sept. 20), No. 7 Virginia Tech (Oct. 22) and Boston College (Nov. 1).
* Saw action in two NCAA Tournament games – vs. South Alabama (Nov. 20) and No. 21 Texas A&M (Nov. 27) – as the Seminoles advanced to the College Cup for the fifth consecutive season.
* Played club for the Sunrise Sting.
* Co-Captain for FC Florida 95G Premier (2010-2014).
* Represented the state of Florida at the Region III camp in Alabama (2010-11).
* Member of Southeast Region III ODP Championship team in 2011.
* Played in the ODP National Championship in Frisco, Texas (2012).
* ODP Thanksgiving Interregional Tournament invitee (2012).
* Selected to ODP All-Star Team in 2012 based on outstanding performance (only 11 out of 300 national players selected to participate).
* Member of the Sunrise U-18 squad that captured the Region III Premier League Championship (2014).
* Participated in U18 National Team Training Camp at the Olympic Training Center in Chula Vista, Ca. in 2012 & 2013.
* Member of the U-18 Nation Team player pool (2013).
* Daughter of Brig and Heidi Edwards. Her father is a competitive CrossFit athlete, placing in the top three of his age group at the CrossFit Games World Championships from 2012-14 and winning the 2018 World Championship.
* Attended William T. Dwyer High School and was a member of the academic honor roll (2011-2015).
* Majoring in exercise science.