* NCAA National Champion (2018)
* Team Captain (2018)
* Played in all 27 games of the season, one of four Seminoles to do so, with three starts.
* Scored two goals on the season, registering a total of four points.
* Recorded the insurance goal for the Seminoles on September 9, scoring the second goal of the game in a 2-0 defeat over South Alabama.
* Tallied her first goal of the season in Florida State’s 5-0 victory over Troy on August 19.
* Aided a Seminole defense that shutout 16 opponents in 2018, including four in the NCAA Tournament – Loyola Chicago, No. 14 Penn State, No. 1 Stanford and No. 3 North Carolina – en route to their 2018 NCAA National Championship.
* Played in all 21 games on the season, including seven starts in the midfield and on the defensive backline in 2017.
* Finished with five points on two goals and an assist.
* Helped Deyna Castellanos score the first FSU goal of the season on August 18, joining Emily Madril to give Florida State a 1-0 lead on opening day in the 13th minute.
* Found the back of the net for the first time in her career, scoring an unassisted goal at Troy on September 13 in the 19th minute.
* Tied the match against Notre Dame with a goal in the 55th minute on October 19.
* Defensively helped the Seminoles record eight shutouts on the season, including two in the NCAA Tournament.
* Averaged 53 minutes played during 2017, including playing every minute of four matches – UNC Greensboro (August 18), South Alabama (August 20), at Samford (August 24) and at Troy (September 13).
* Played in 22 games with 18 starts, primarily as a midfielder, during her sophomore season as a Seminole.
* Tied for third on the team with four assists, including three during ACC play.
* Assisted on the game-winning goals in three consecutive games – at NC State (Megan Connolly), against No. 4 Duke (Kaycie Tillman) and versus Louisville (Megan Connolly).
* Aided on the final goal of the game against Samford on the first round of the NCAA Tournament as Florida State won 4-0.
* Competed in every minute of nine different matches, including the three games of the ACC Tournament, as the Noles earned their fourth consecutive conference title.
* Played in 11 games as a defender in her freshman season at Florida State.
* Earned three starts – vs. Grand Canyon (Sept. 13), at UNC Greensboro (Sept. 17) and at No. 22 Duke (Sept. 20).
* Competed for the full match time in all three of those starts and finished with over 425 minutes on the pitch.
* Tallied an assist at UNC Greensboro, finding fellow freshman Dallas Dorosy for a score in the 69th minute as the Seminoles defeated the Spartans, 6-0.
* Was a member of the best freshman team in the nation, as the eight FSU freshmen combined for 89 points on 29 goals and 31 assists, which was 35 points more than the second-place team Texas A&M (54).
* Took the first shot of her career on October 8 against NC State.
* Played 12 minutes in the season opener at New Mexico on August 21.
* Saw action in two NCAA Tournament games – vs. South Alabama (Nov. 20) and No. 21 Texas A&M (Nov. 27) – as the Seminoles advanced to the College Cup for the fifth consecutive season.
* Helped FSU set NCAA Tournament records with 10 consecutive postseason shutouts and a consecutive scoreless streak of 931:47 minutes during NCAA play.
* Three-year captain at Merritt Island High School and two-time MVP
* Named an All-American Strength and Conditioning Athlete of the Year in 2012-13
* 2014 NSCAA High School Girls Soccer All-American
* Member of the 2014 FHSAA Girls All-State Soccer Team
* Participated in the 2015 Girls High School All-Star Classic
* Earned 2014 All-America Second Team honors from TopDrawerSoccer.com
* Captain on the U-18 Brevard Soccer Alliance
* Participated in the Florida ODP in 2011, 2013 and 2014
* Invited to the Region III ODP Thanksgiving Interregional in 2013 and 2014
* Invited to the Region III International Trip in 2013 and 2014
* Named to the Regional All-Star Team in 2014
* Daughter of Frank and Diane Bergau
* Named to the Dean’s List each semester and already earned an Associate’s degree as part of the school’s collegiate program
* A member of the National Honor Society and Phi Theta Kappa and has completed over 180 hours of community service
* Majoring in Exercise Science