* TopDrawerSoccer Best XI Third Team (2020-21)
* United Soccer Coaches Scholar All-South Region Second Team (2020-21)
* College Cup All-Tournament Team (2020)
* TopDrawerSoccer Player of the Week (November 17, 2020)
* ACC Tournament MVP (2020)
* ACC All-Tournament Team (2020)
* All-ACC Second Team (2020)
* ACC Co-Offensive Player of the Week (October 20, 2020)
* TopDrawerSoccer Team of the Week (October 20, 2020)
* NCAA National Champion (2018)
* Scored last minute goal against No.9 Texas A&M leading the Seminoles to a 1-0 win (8/19) and recorded first assist of the season against Alabama (8/22).
* Tallied an assist at Colorado during the Seminole’s 2-1 win (8/29).
* Scored first brace of the season in a 5-2 win over Florida at home (9/2).
* Started in all 16 games for the Seminoles, playing in 1095 minutes.
* Finished as the team lead in goals (6), assists (6) and points (18)
* Was named to the All-ACC Second Team and to the United Soccer Coaches Scholar All-South Region Second Team.
* Named to the ACC All-Tournament Team and the ACC Tournament MVP. Finished the ACC tournament with three goals and two assists in three games, including two goals and an assist in the 3-2 win over No. 1 North Carolina in the ACC Championship game.
* Recorded an assist against Notre Dame (9/17) on Yujie Zhao’s second goal of the game, giving Florida State a 3-0 lead on the way to defeating the Irish 5-0.
* Earned her second assist of the season on Florida State’s first goal by LeiLanni Nesbeth against Wake Forest (10/4) in the Seminoles 4-0 win.
* Grabbed her first two career goals against No. 11 Virginia (10/18). She gave the Seminoles a 2-0 lead with her first goal and then scored the game-winner in the 81st minute.
* Earned her third assist of the season in Florida State’s 2-0 win over No. 3 Clemson (11/1). The assist came on a perfectly weighted pass to Jody Brown for her second goal of the game.
* Named to the College Cup All-Tournament Team after recording one goal and one assist in the NCAA Tournament. She assisted on the game’s first goal against Milwaukee (5/1) on a goal by Kristen McFarland in the Round of 32. Robbins scored her only goal of the NCAA Tournament in FSU’s 3-1 win over Penn State (5/5).
* Played 22 games her junior season, starting in 11 of them.
* Averaged 55 minutes a game and played the 12th most minutes on the team.
* Registered her only assist of the season against Samford (9/8) in the Seminoles’ 6-0 win.
* Played in three games during 2018, before suffering a season-ending injury.
* Earned the start in the season-opener against Vanderbilt on August 16, played 45 minutes and tallied a shot on goal.
* Also saw action against Florida on September 7 and South Alabama on September 9.
* Played in all 21 matches and started each of the final 16 games as a redshirt freshman in 2017.
* Finished with five assists, which tied for the most on the team this season.
* Helped Dallas Dorosy cap off the Seminole scoring with an 89th-minute goal Samford on August 24.
* Recorded two assists, both on goals by Deyna Castellanos, in Florida State’s 4-1 victory on the road at Troy on September 13.
* Connected with Castellanos again at Wake Forest on October 15, helping the Noles score their first goal of the match in the 61st minute.
* Found Deyna Castellanos with a cross from the left in the fourth minute of the NCAA first round match against Ole Miss, helping the Noles take an early 1-0 lead.
* Played in both the midfield and on the backline and was a part of eight Seminole shutouts in 2017, including a 5-0 win against Ole Miss and a 2-0 victory versus Arizona in the NCAA Women’s Soccer Championship.
* Averaged 62 minutes played, including playing every minute of four different games this season.
* Redshirted the 2016 season.
* Attended Colonial Forge High School.
* Played for the Fredericksburg FC ’98 Gold and the Virginia and Region 1 ODP
* Captain of FFC and she won 41 of her final 43 matches with the team, dating back to January 2014.
* Named an Interregional ODP Tournament All-Star in 2014
* Daughter of Don and Katie Robbins
* Graduated with Distinguished Honors with a GPA of over 4.0.
* A member of the Spanish Honor Society.
* Majoring in Exercise Physiology.